Safety.

May took me to a strip mall, And into some store for women. She told me to look around, and we'd meet back up at the dressing rooms in 20 minutes. 

I saw skinny jeans and quickly grabbed them. Twenty minutes had passed so I practically ran to the dressing rooms carrying a few shirts and a couple jeans (all black of course) And saw may standing there, her hands full with clothes " ready to try some clothes on "

~ Third person POV ~ 

May pushed clay into a dressing room and started throwing clothes over " Try on that blue dress first!" she playful commanded. 

Clay did as such and emerged out. looking like a feminine blue ball of beauty. She looked for Mays reaction. May was speechless. She thought Clay looked beautiful. May got up and nudged Clay towards a mirror " look at you, adorable" Hearing her say that made Clay smile. " thank you, I don't think I've worn a dress since I was 6 " May nodded " Well it looks good on you, Go try on some more!" 

~Clays POV~

The day ended, and we went back to the apartment. I wasn't used to getting clothes, let alone having a blast with some. it had been so long since I felt this way. And I have to say, I really liked it.

Later that night. I laid awake in my bed. Thinking of what to say in the trial. And how I knew they wouldn't believe me. That's just how it goes.

Hearing some noises from the kitchen, I knew it wasn't may, because she was asleep. So I went to check it out.
Someone in a spider suit was going through the cabinets. "Parker?" he swung around quickly "oh h-hey, clay. " He scratched the back of his head " what're you doin' "I playfully asked "uh, I got really hungry. " he dropped to his knees " BUT THERE'S NO FOOD!" he dramatically declared " A bit dramatic there, Parker." he quickly stood up " But clay, you don't understand. I am gonna DIE if I don't eat something." he held the sides of my shoulders " uh huh.." I pretended to agree " Okay, okay, tell ya what. you, go and sit down, and ill cook you something." He took off his mask, and I saw a childlike smile " REALLY, I don't know if you know this. But May cannot cook. She tries, but the only product is ash." I nodded " I'm serious, she burned oatmeal."My mouth dropped " oatmeal?"  Peter shook his head yes, he had a sense of pity with it too. 

I made Peter some mac And cheese, from scratch.  When I handed it to him. he was so happy. He had some cheesy superhero movie on, it made us both laugh so hard. When he smiles he is so cute. 

Peters POV~

After today, I was insanely starved. It was too late for takeout, and We had no food. well, that I saw. But like literal magic Clay made the best mac and cheese I had ever tasted. I didn't know she could cook, but damn she can. 

She seemed to be awake so I put on a movie, I didn't really look at the name. but it was a superhero movie. She and I laughed so hard, I feared her stitches would rip. But I haven't ever seen her smile this big, her brown eyes glazed with joy.

After the movie, she went to bed. But, I wish I could've talked to her longer. She's amazing. I wish I could make her stay with me and May. But, She's Starks daughter.  And I have to listen to what he wants.

The following morning, I awoke to the smell- PANCAKES!
I jumped out of bed, Thinking my uncle was there, cooking. I walked out to the kitchen. May and Clay were laughing and smiling. It made me feel so melancholy at how I have to take you to the Avenger's tower. Again.
I guess I spaced out because Clay was staring at me like I was a creeper on the streets. I snapped out of it "Good morning, Peter." May said to me, cheerfully. I awkwardly smiled " good morning, may? Why are you so happy?" she smiled even wider " Clay, she taught me how to make pancakes. " she walked closer to me " and I haven't burned one yet!" she quietly said. As to not jinx it. I laughed " that's great May! " I chuckled. When I looked up at clay, she winked and then held up a plate of burnt pancakes, and then quickly hid them when May turned around.

After a lovely meal, May left for work. Clay and I were alone. She was cleaning up the mess in the kitchen and I was cleaning up the table. She laughed, and I spun around " What?" I questioned. She lifted the plate of burnt pancakes " I kept switching the pancakes." she chuckled. My watch beeped, it was a reminder set by Mr. Stark. The watch read "Take clay to Avengers Tower. " I let out a sigh.