The marathon.

It was 12:34 pm the next day after the party, everyone was a bit hungover, none more than clay.

Clay dragged herself out of bed. And made it to the couch, she threw herself on the couch making a granting noise. Before lifting her face up " Friday play friends on living room tv please. " she said with a voice much like a dying 80yr old women from the great depression. Steve walked through the living room, not noticing clay on the couch, but caught in amazement by friends, he busted out laughing at one of the jokes told by Ross. Clay's eyebrow was raised while she faced him.
Has he never seen- oh, wait, 70 years, trapped, in ice? Right.

At 1, Steve had begun to sit next to clay, who was laying vertically " so, Ross and Rachel, are married?" he asked very confusedly " well, sort've. See they are married legally, but Rachel doesn't know that they are still legally married. " he pushed back into the couch " huh..."

An hour had passed, and now Thor sat down too, watching a marathon of friends " So, what you are saying, is that this Ross, and this Rachel, are in love? " clay nodded " then why do they not join in marriage?" clay shook her head " exactly " Steve exclaimed " okay, so, Ross and Rachel are not a good couple. And they can't admit they love one another because joey is in love with Rachel, and can't tell Rachel because Ross is in love with Rachel. " both pushed further back in their seats, exclaiming, huh's. 
Soon, almost everyone was in the living room.
Cap, nat, Thor, sam, bucky, witch, clay never learned her name. But they all sat, watching friends. It was peaceful.

It was 5, and Tony had heard loud laughs, so he followed to see what was so funny. As he did, everyone was scrambled running around, Tony began to panic " What's wrong???? Are we under attack. " clay ran from a bathroom back to her spot on the couch " Friends marathon! Intermission! " she laid back down, and got comfy, he was so confused " you guys are superheroes? Why are you watching a sitcom? " Thor stood up " either you're with the friends, or you are against the friends " clay started laughing " yeah, stark, with the friends or against the friends " she jokingly remarked and waved him to sit down next to her.

3 hours had passed, they finished 2 seasons and were on the 5th season.
Stark ordered a whole bunch of food, stuff like pizza and Chinese, everyone was into it.

It was nighttime and yawns had become apparent, Clay dozed off, her head began to weigh towards Tony's shoulder, soon enough she relaxed her hand onto Tony's shoulder.

*Tony POV*
This show is, terrible. But, I've never seen them laugh and have so much fun. After hours and hours, I guess clay got tired, she fell asleep on my shoulder. I felt this wave of calm, and protectiveness like I should've been doing this, for the past 15 years.

After a while, I felt my head starting to weigh, and rest on hers, and I too, began to fall asleep.

* gearing up for some cool shit! Sorry it's been lame. I'm working on it!"