Aunt may.

* clay's POV *
It had been a week since I last saw my father. But Peter had been coming every day. I tried telling him to leave me alone, but nothing will stick with that silk producing dude. It made me feel kinda good to have him there.

~3 days later.~
Yesterday, I was told I was going to be picked up. Mr. Stark still won't tell me where I am staying. But he assured me it wasn't gonna be anywhere my father knew about. I would be safe.
I asked Parker about it, and he knows just as little as me.
The big day was here. I was going to be staying somewhere for 2 weeks. I kinda just thought it was gonna be a hotel, or something.
I changed into some ripped black skinny jeans, a pierce the veil shirt and my army boots. I still hurt so bad, everywhere. But I can withstand it. A few knocks hit my door " come in. " I said, eager to leave. Steve came through the door " hello" he looked me up and down " you look.." I cut him off" like crap, I know." he twisted his eyebrow " language." he said softly. I put my hands up " yeah, sorry." he shrugged " wheres your bag, I can carry it." he asked. " I didn't really have anything besides this.." I pushed some hair that was in my face behind my ear. He nodded " okay, are you ready?" I let out a large sigh " you don't even know."
We went out of the hospital. When I walked out the door, I felt so free. But then realization hit me when I looked back at a window. I have no clue why out of all the windows, my brain chose me to look at that one.
I stared at the window until finally, a shape appeared. A shape of a man. A horrid person. My father or I suppose a man who was responsible for my creation. And as well as everything that went wrong.
Steve patted me on my shoulder, to get my attention. I spun around to talk to him " hm, yeah?" I asked, confused " you've been standing there for like 3 minutes. We really should be going." he opened the car door for me. He waved to get into the car.
Once I was in the car, he walked to the other side and got in. We both were sat in the back seats. A dirty blonde almost black haired, slightly large man drove the car. It was silence through the whole vehicle.
I looked out the window, seeing the wonders of queens passing by. I rubbed my hospital ID bracelet, it was a way to be in control of something. An anxiety tick you could say. Steve cleared his throat " so, have you met may parker?" I shuffled around " no, but parker as in peter?" I asked " yeah, may is Peter's aunt. " I nodded, and wondered what it had to do with anything "that's, cool." I awkwardly said. He chuckled " you do know where you're staying, right?" he inquired " no, I don't. I just assumed that it was a hotel or something. " I shrugged. He looked surprised " dang, Tony has a flair for the dramatic. " he said, giggling the whole time " ah, well. Where am I staying?" I questioned " well, with parker. " shocked hearing the words ' staying with' and 'parker.' in the same context " what? I'm staying at parkers house. With Parker's family." I said slowly trying to make sure I didn't miss hear anything. Steve nodded yes " well, peters fine with this?" I let out a sigh " we haven't exactly been best friends. " he smiled at me like I was an idiot " so, was it not Parker who told us about what was happening? Was it not him who came and stayed with you for hours while you were in the hospital? Even when you told him to leave you alone, countless times." I tried to mutter an argument, but I couldn't because he was right " even though you might not be the best friend. You are some sort of bound. May that is friendship, family, or romantic." I looked up to him, my eyes widened like a deer in headlights " Ro-romantic, me and parker. No..." I proclaimed. He lightly chuckled, and looked out the window " we're here."

*authors note*
I am not totally sure about the looks and size of the parkers apartment.

*Third person POV*
Bricked top to bottom, like many of the old buildings in Queens. In this particular apartment, the parkers have settled for over 10 years. One day, peter parker had been bitten by a radioactive spider. Making him what is widely known (and loved) as spider-man. With his role as the newest Avenger, he has come more into the spotlight.

A black town car pulled curbside. Clays hair flowed abnormally in the wind. Swaying differently then it should. Steve's hair, was, well, perfect.
Each time her foot hit the ground, it felt as though she was running in quicksand.

 She had terrible social skills and knew she would probably be mean when she didn't mean to. She stood in front of the darkened wood door, looking dumbfounded. Steve walked behind her, and rang a bell that had a plack saying "parkers". It wasn't the set up of the apartment that made her confused, she was confused why someone would take her in. She wasn't anything special. And even she thought she was an annoying know it all. So why, why would Parker want her to stay with him? She wondered. The door opened, it was magnetic. So no one manually opened it. Steve walked ahead of her, a good thing too, she didn't know where she was going.

They walked up two flights of stairs. The Parkers have the corner apartment, Steve kept thinking in his head. He just didn't know the apartment number. He walked to one corner apartment, to the next. Until clay heard a thumping coming up the stairs. She looked over, thinking it was quite literally anyone else. But, to her surprise it was parker. Parker looked at clay, and then looked at Steve. And then looked back at clay " he doesn't know my apartment number, does he?" Parker asked clay " nope. I've been standing here for like ten minutes " he nodded " well, follow me" clay looked back at Steve and then to peter "should we tell him." she questioned. He shrugged " he'll eventually find it" clay agreed. They walked to the far left corner. Clay held her right elbow with her left hand. She wasn't a social person. And frankly was afraid, any parental figure in her life would only hurt her. She knew nothing else. Peter searched desperately through his backpack " don't tell me, I forgot the keys!" he whispered to himself. Clay walked to the door, got on her tiptoes and grabbed a key from the top of the door. She thought since Peter had a somewhat normal living condition that there would be common things like spare keys outside of the home "hmm" clay turned around and bent down. She waved the key in his face " looking for this?" he looked up at clay and felt kinda idiotic he didn't think of that first. Clay thought he was idiotic for not thinking of it first.
He unlocked the door, and clay felt at ease. Weirdly, as clay walked through the door she didn't feel her breathing quicken, or her heart beat faster. She was used to that feeling. The feeling of pure terror, hop from joint to joint. She kept her guard up, no one is harmless.

1 night earlier.
Peter sat at a circle table, history displayed. On a fresh paper, he had been writing the adventures of Napoleon. Which was really a light retelling of bloody events.
In a distant room, Peter could hear his aunt talking on her phone. It wasn't any of his business, so he turned his attention back to his essay. After a few minutes, Aunt May emerged out of a hallway bedroom. Something bothered her, you could see it on her face. She sat down at the circle table peter was writing away at. She smiled, she saw how hard he was working on it "Peter?" she lightly mentioned, trying to get his attention. Peters' head jolted up, looking at his aunt's worrisome expression " may?" he quickly replied. She sighed " I was just off the phone with tony stark. " she said, his eyes widened " what! Really? Did he need me! Do I have to go to the avengers headquarter!?" he rushed to gather his things, desperate to please Stark. She lightly placed her hand on his arm " no, Peter sit down." she commanded, he sat down as told, slightly wishing she had said that stark needed him. " is everything okay, aunt may?" he hastily questioned. May shifted slightly, before letting go of a fairly large sigh " so, as I said. that was tony on the phone. he asked me something. " peters eyes were filled with worry. she looked at Peter " so, he called to ask me something fairly important. he needs me to keep an eye on someone." he tilted his eyebrow " who?".