"I'm Tony."

Clay opened her eyes, her ribs ached. She didn't know why it hurt so bad. It didn't hurt like this yesterday. She turned her head. Her brown hair swirled into itself. Her green eyes cloudy (from her perspective). She was facing the IV drip. An outline of a medium sized person stood there, towering over her. When her eyes became clear. Her heart started beating so fast, the machine started beeping rapidly. A scruffy face, dark (sad) green eyes, tanned skin. And a hospital bracelet stating the name. " killies : marco" she could barely breathe. Mainly because he was there. Half, because her lung had collapsed.
He smiled. That damn smile, everytime he did, it'd kill her inside. He hid what he did so well. And everyone believed him, no one could look into her eyes and see how much she wanted to die.
Her eyes started watering, she was in so much pain. The door opened " i think you should leave."

*Tony's point of view*
Why was i even here. I mean, shes not my problem. But, god how lifeless her eyes are. And how much she wanted to die. Shes the kids age, and have already been beaten, and turned into an adult far too fast. She doesn't deserve this. I want to kill her father, the kid told me what he said
"She deserved it. She made me do it, its her fault." what kind of father does that.

*third person POV*
Tony was spaced out, walking down the halls of the hospital. People stopped and stared at him, everyone knew who he was. He was trying to find clay's room. The same doctor who pointed steve to 335 stopped "let me guess, 335?" Tony looked around "yes.. How did you know?" he questioned " uh, because Steve Rogers stopped by. And, you're iron man. So, i just guessed.." he said. Tony nodded. The doctor pointed to the 335 room.
Tony heard talking emerging from the room. Who was in there with clay? He ask himself. Putting his hand on the door nob, he hoped it wasn't who he thought it was. He started twisting. When the door opened, he saw clay twisting her legs in distress. A man holding an IV drip (which he had bent). Tony felt a wave of rage, and anger crash over him. Trying to act with words, instead of force "I think you should leave." he said, clearly stating his urge to murder that man putting her through even more pain.

Clay threw her head up, looking to see who it was, she had hoped it was peter. But it was, Tony. You could (from a glance) even see that she was keeping herself from crying.
Marco chuckled "And who the hall are you?" he haggled on "T-Tony" she babbled quietly. Tony rushed over to Marco " leave now, or so help me god. " Tony yelled. Tony looked down at Clay "I'm here kid." Tony said softly. He pushed into Marcos personally space "I'm Tony, stark. Otherwise known as Iron man." he said trying to ease the air, but, really couldn't he had such hate for the man standing before " oh yeah" Marco said in disbelief " if your, Iron man, then i'm captain America" he mocked. Tony took offense " not possible, you're too fat." he flat out said. Pulling Marco (by his shirt) they were now face to face. Marco knew he had to be careful with the next few minutes. "Leave." he echoed through the room. Marco knew he had to stand down. But, nothing in his mind had changed. Marco, hated clay.

*Clay POV*
I knew i needed to die. I knew he would end it anyway. But why, why now do i want to live.
Here he is, towering over me. With that god damn smile. Nothing can fix me, why did i think parker could. Im such an idiot. Really i am. I knew it wouldn't work. Live short, and die young. Its been my moto for almost 6 years.
I was laying there, while he was about to do-.. My thought was cut short. Tony, dressed like a millionaire playboy, which he was. Busted into the room. He didn't really make any noise, i didn't, in all honesty know he was in the room, until he spoke. When i heard his voice, a wave of calm flushed over me " I think you should leave, now".

After he left, it was only Tony and me in the room. And some really cheesy romantic comedy. Tony looked at me, he was regretful " listen, kid." he sat down. He wasn't ready to tell me, whatever he was gonna tell me " there isn't any proof." he blurted. I was shocked, and frankly angry " proof, what do you mean" i felt, my heart fall ( whatever's left of it anyway) into my stomach. It was an unpleasant feeling. He sighed " that.." he clearly didn't want to say it " that it happened? That i wasn't beaten everyday, since i was 8. That i didn't get even a day to miss my mother. That i didn't get to have friends. That i never got to be loved by my parents." i stopped to breathe. And begun again " yeah, it didn't happen." he hung his head in disappointment " so, what happens now." i questioned. Wondering when i would attempt it again. I can't live like this. Not any more. He sat back " well.. He'll go on trial." he clearly left out something. I rose my eyebrow " and?" i inquired " you, have to go and testify." he answered, while looking like a 7 year old asking their parent for candy. I scoffed " all i wanted was a way out. We both know he wont be jailed. He'll be right at home waiting for me. And since you pulled this shit. I'm not sure if he'll keep me around for fun and games anymore." it made me feel like exactly what i was, weak. He stood up " i will not let him get away with this!" he practically yelled. I could feel the determination to stay true to his word " what about me? Where do i go till the trial is over?" i asked, holding hope i wouldn't have to go back to that hell. He smirked " i had something planned." he said with pride..

*authors note*
Oh my gods, thank you all so much. It means so much you even click on this story. I feel so amazing when i see how many of you have read it. Thank you so much.