Well, Isn't this fantastic?

When I walked into this apartment, it was such a warm feeling. Like love was real here. Peter tossed his backpack onto a side chair. I was just standing there, Like a child who lost a shoe, or something stupid like that. I wasn't really in my correct frame of mind, sort of spacing I guess.  Peter looked back at me, and smiled " May! I'm home!" he echoed through the apartment. I heard bumping coming our way " coming, coming! one second!" Peter chuckled " She's really nice, don't worry." I nodded.  he smiled, I don't know how he can smile with such ease. Maybe it's his loving home? or he simply wears his heart on his sleeves. Guess I've never learned how to do that.

A woman comes stumbling into the room, filling it with a warmth, I hadn't felt for years. She smiled wide " Hello there! I'm May Parker. Welcome! " I, myself stumbled to find the worlds " T-thank you." I could barely form words.  She seemed so, calm and serene. She released a happy sigh " Peter, why don't you show her to her room. I gotta go to work.. ill see you guys later on." she waved us goodbye, and gleefully hopped out the door. When the door shut, I grunted. I didn't mean to, but the pain got to me. I looked over at Peter. He seemed rather melancholy and worried. I had to force myself to smile to somewhat ease his mind " It's a very lovely home, parker." I put emphases on 'Parker'  which made him smile. He looked at me " thanks, Killies." he mockingly remarked. I couldn't help but smile. Which made him light up with glee " I made you smile." he said, showing me the white pearls in his mouth. I scoffed " yeah, well don't get used it, parker." I quickly went back to a stone face. He lightly chuckled and waved me down a hallway. I followed in pursuit, there were three doors, one partly opened. with shirts and legos scattered on the floor, clearly, that's parkers room. he must've seen me looking into his room, so he quickly shut it, I tilted my head " didn't know you were in the first grade, parker. " I jokingly said, he bit his lip and smiled " you know what." I got closer to him " what," I said inches away from his face. his face got beet red, and he looked like a lost puppy " I-I, Uh, Well, you, legos are cool?" he said in a high pitched voice. I burst out in laughter " ha ha ha, parker. do you think I'm too close?" I asked, getting even closer. I found it funny how he was so timid towards me like I was something to him " yes-no, I, you.. I mean, m-maybe." he backed away, smiling "I guess it wasn't the last time I got you too smile. It looks good on you." he smirked, he walked ahead " here, this is your room. " I was one door down from Peter " thanks," I said as he opened the dark oak door. he opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but a ringing in his pocket diverted his attention. He held up a hand and mouth " sorry, it's Mr.stark. be right back." I nodded, and he shuffled from the room. I hadn't known comfort before, and never thought I would. The parker household, they gave a feeling like if you messed up, they'd walk you through it, and help you. not beat you near to death for being stupid. I walked to the bed and sat down. What am I to do? 

~ Tony Starks POV~

I fumbled through the hospital's records " Friday?" I called forth my AI which quickly " Sir?" responded " search all databases, national, for the relation to the blood sample I just sent in" I ordered, " right away sir, I will notify as soon as results have been shown." I nodded and carried on with other works. But one thought stayed, the name of her mother, was eerie. as if I had come across her before " Maylend.." and that's when it hit me, back when I partied, all the time, there was one girl who stuck out, her name was Maylend Alister. She and I had a thing. And if I were to define 'a thing' It was more then PG. "How long ago was it?"

~Peter parkers POV~

That was the first time I saw a smile from her. a real one, not just the ' I'm okay, just leave me alone' smile she always gave.  But I had to admit when she was inches away from my face, I didn't know what to do. No spidey sense, nothing. Just like, I couldn't think or react correctly. I'm not sure what it meant. When I left the room, to call stark it sounded important, he wouldn't tell me what he needed me for, all he said was " lab, now, emergency." and hung up. shortly after, I figured it was a break in, and he was hurt. so I quickly put my suit on and webbed out the door. One web after another I reached the new headquarters. and was greeted and harshly pushed into Mr.starks lab. When I looked for him, he was on a couch. with his hands in a praying shape in front of his mouth. I practically slide getting knee leveled, with stark " Mr. Stark?" I cautiously asked. He looked me in the eyes " parker, clay. shes.." he couldn't say it, and I wondered if she was hurt more serious then first thought. My thoughts tangled and my emotions too, I only could wait to hear what he said. He suddenly blurted out "Friday, review last hour." and fall silent. Soon his AI began to recall the past hour " Mr. stark had requested a blood DNA test through every database, to have it match to another DNA test. there were 5 answers, 4 of which are deceased. The only living relative is a biological father. not placed on the birth records of one killies, clay. the test turns out to have concluded she shares 100% DNA comparison and superior genes in her genetic makeup. " I stopped listening and was just stunned.  I couldn't describe what I was feeling. He stood up " I'm a....." he couldn't utter a word. I knew he wasn't gonna forgive himself for not saving her before he got what he wanted before he caused her so much pain that killing herself was her one and the only option, just the thought of it makes me wanna hit him so hard, he wouldn't get back up regardless. " She's your daughter, Mr. Stark." I coughed, breaking the silence " well, she is kinda at my house. And I actually have to get back." he held his hand in the air. I stood there " Mr.stark?" I said after a while " bring her here. In a few days. I'll set up a room for her." he said, and then called Happy Hogan, and sent Peter home. 

~ third person POV~

A few hours later, Steve walked into Starks lab, he was there drinking a dark brandy. And looking quite sorrowful. Steve wondered, but business had to be taken care of first " Hey there, I have alarming news, we might need to call..." he quickly realized Tony wasn't paying him any mind. so he had to bite " Tony, whats up?" He walked closer. And looked into Tony's eyes, seeing them watery he placed his hand on Tony's shoulder " Tony..." he waited, he wouldn't say anything till Tony opened up to him. Stark turned to face him " what the hell is wrong with me." The words trailed with his breath. Steve was shocked, Tony was full of himself. and now he doubted himself? Tony and Steve made eye contact, Tony let out a large noticeable sigh " Shes, my kid. Steve, I am her father. I was supposed to protect her, give her all she needed for life. " he looked out the window. 

Steve was shocked at what he just heard. he didn't know how to react " what?" he rightly said, Tony turned to Steve, " I thought her mother's name sounded familiar, we had a " Thing' after she disappeared, I didn't think much of it. But turns out, she got pregnant, she had no idea, I think. but when she returned home she got married to Marco Killies. And when Clay was born, She found out she and Marco didn't share any DNA. So secretly she tested it against mine. And that's when she realized, I was Clay's father. And not Marco." he sighed and leaned into his desk " I, Did some research. and have made an educated guess."  He added Steve nodded him to continue " That, they were perfectly happy, But Maylend might have told him that Clay was not his, and she had an affair. Which made him drink, and.." he trailed off, Steve nodded. " So, What do you plan to do, Tony?" Steve asked. 

" Be a father, I guess." 

Back at the parkers apartment, Clay sat on the couch, not knowing what to do. she didn't know if it was okay to turn the TV on or anything " Its so quiet. " she said smiling. She knew she was safe. she didn't mind the quiet, she didn't mind the boredom, she did mind how she would have to go in front of people and convince them that Marco had done this all to her.

Suddenly May Parker had come through the door, she wasn't sure why the TV wasn't on, she smiled and walked over plopping down next to clay " whew, could you hand me that remote to your left" Clay nodded and handed it to her. 

She turned the news on " Spider-man in pursuit with the known drug lord, Phano. As seen in the rural area of northern new york. People are advised to stay clear, as Phano is known to be dangerous and have weapons made by Asgardian. " May peaked up " be careful Pete" she said under her breath. I could see how much she loved him " He'll be okay, " I said patting her on the shoulder with a fabricated smile, which she thought was real " How about, we go shopping?" she said looking me with her famous aunt may kindness " shopping? I, uh, never really go shopping." When I said that i saw the pitty in her eyes, which she quickly washed away " well, Mr.Stark sent me an insanely large check, to get you some clothes. because he figured going back to your house was gonna be dangerous." she stood up " Shall we?" 

~  describing stuff is not my strong suit :) so i apologize, im trying ;)~