Prologue

You were just having a nice swim when two figures fell from the sky. A boy, maybe a year younger than you, and some guy with wings. Fire raged around them, smoke bellowing from a fallen plane.

The boy hit the sand and you raced over to him. Your (f/c) tail turned into two legs and you broke into a sprint. Water shot from your hands putting out the fires around him. He finally got to his feet, but the winged man crashed into him. They both went tumbling to the ground.

Once the winged man, lets call him wings, got up, he went after the boy. He called him Peter, so you correctly assumed that was his name. Peter shot some weird web thing at wings which barely phased him. Wings then picked up Peter and dropped him from the sky.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" you muttered while running to catch him.

You horribly miscalculated how hard he was falling because instead of catching him, you're more of a cushion. He crashed into you knocking you both to the ground.

"Peter, right? Who the fuck is that?"

"Um, yeah, but you're not supposed to know that. That guy, he's um... he's my date's dad, but Ned and I call him Vulture"

You didn't even bother to ask who Ned is, you just whistled for your Hippocamp and continued putting out flames. The familiar sound of soft hooves approached and you turned around.

"Elvis! Come on boy, we gotta help Peter!"

You hopped on your hippocamp, Elvis, and trotted over to Peter. He's trying to stop Vulture from flying away with a crate of blue glowy stuff.

"Stop! It's going to explode" He shouted.

Vulture pulled away from Peter, and the crate proceeded to explode. Hmm... if only someone had warned him.

Peter went running into the fire and you followed. You saved both of them from the flames and watched Vulture when Peter left. Soon enough, people came to clean up the crash sight. A lot of eyes were focused on you, some strange girl on a horse made of water.

"Um, so, this kid Peter said you would be here to pick this guy up. I just... I didn't want him to escape so Elvis and I stayed here" you explained to the guy who seemed to be in charge.

He just stared at you and then at Vulture for a minute then he took out his phone.

"Uh, yeah I've got this teenager on a water horse here. She said she helped the kid... you want me to bring her to the facility?" He hung up the phone and looked at you. "The horse isn't gonna fit in the car"

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

Long story short, Tony Stark invited you to live with the Avengers and you said yes. You and Peter are best friends and whenever you're not hanging with your new family, you're at his apartment. You may or may not have smacked him in the back of the head when he turned down Tony's offer.

You have your own floor at the facility with extra rooms around you. Nat trains you in hand-to-hand combat while Wanda helps with your powers. They're very different from hers, but you are the only two with even remotely similar abilities.

Your powers include: Water, ice, and snow manipulation, mermaid/siren form, controlling men with song, healing, teleportation to any water source, Elvis of course, and just over all badassery.

Oh, and here's your suit. I'm not great at drawing, so I have a drawing of what I was thinking and a reference picture.

Like this but skin tight and light blue

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

A/N: Hello, my beautifuls! Thank you so much for giving my story a chance! I've been wanting to write a Loki x reader for a while now so I hope it's as good as I think it will be.

I have gone through and updated some of the outfits after realizing how bad they were.

Please vote and comment! I love reading whatever y'all have to say!

Lots of love,
🖤Kendall 💚