Just the Two of Us

It's Monday and you're finally allowed back at school. You've been sleeping in Loki's arms and running over to your room in the morning. Ever since your little galavant to Asgard, you've been having nightmares about your past. Having Loki with you helps.

"Shit!" You wake up with a start waking Loki as well.

"What's wrong, love?" He sits up immediately and looks at you with concern.

"I have to be at school in 10 minutes!"

Loki just smiles and snaps his fingers. You look in the mirror across the room and find yourself dressed and ready to go.

 You look in the mirror across the room and find yourself dressed and ready to go

You give him a quick kiss and run to the kitchen.

"Kid, you can't put Mjolnir on foods that you want, now take it off the ice cream" Tony scolds.

It's only been a few days, but so far you've put Mjolnir on random toilet seats, Tony's laptop, Clint himself when he wouldn't sit the hell down, and in the microwave, so no one can use it. Thor found it hilarious, but everyone else, not so much.

You throw some milk, frozen pineapple and mango in the blender and press start. While your smoothie is coming together, you gather everything into your bag and fill up a water bottle. Sam pours your smoothie into a bottle and you grab it from him. You and Sam do your secret handshake that you taught him.

Everyone else thinks it's stupid, but the two of you do it basically every time you cross paths

Everyone else thinks it's stupid, but the two of you do it basically every time you cross paths. Sam is your best friend apart from Peter and the only one who doesn't get on your nerves because you're both equally idiots.

You run out the door and Happy practically speeds to school. He hates breaking the law, but you're his favorite, so he will for you. Ned and Peter meet you by your locker and the questions begin.

"Why are you late?"
"Where were you?"
"Did something happen?"
"How are the nightmares?"

"Guys, I'm fine. I just woke up late. And the nightmares are getting better. They're a lot easier to handle when I'm sleeping in someone's arms." You kiss Peter on the cheek and walk away with a smirk.