Love Of My Life

A large amount of people have gathered in the grass and wildflowers, some family, some there just out of respect. The ceremony was thrown together very quickly after everyone got back. Wanda, Peter, and Pepper sit in the front with an empty seat on the end to honor Nat. Frigga sits on the other side dabbing tears from her eyes, as Loki paces back and forth, continually looking up at the crowd. Thor puts his hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"What do I say? How do I do this when she's not here?"

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺Backwards Time Jump༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

"Well that was pretty dramatic even for me"

His voice plays over and over in your head as you stare in awe at the man in front of you. He's alive. He was dead but he's alive.

Everyone rises and rushes over to Tony. While they fuss over him, Loki holds you up. You had used most of your energy for healing and are crashing fast. Through the crowd, Tony makes eye contact with you and mouths "thank you." You smile back and turn to face Loki.

We should all head home. There are people waiting for us   You tell him and he conveys the message to the rest of the team. Those of them that know who you're talking about smile at you and Loki.

A mass of superheroes arrive at the Stark's cabin and Happy comes rushing out. "(Y/n) that kid has as foul a mouth as you" he chuckles and welcomes everyone back.

"Like mother like son" Cap smirks as the blonde haired child comes running out of the house with Morgan hot on his tail.

He stops in his tracks when he sees you and practically screeches "Mommy!" You run to meet him halfway and scoop him up in your arms, Tony doing the same with Morgan.

"Meet Morgan Howard Stark and Parker Samuel Laufeyson" Tony says with a huge grin on his face.

Everyone goes to see Morgan, giving you and Loki time. The god stands completely still with a soft smile and wide eyes. He can't bring his feet to move as you smile back at him. Finally, Parker looks over to where you've been staring and he turn back to you, his face lit up. "Daddy's home?"

You smile and nod to him, walking over to Loki. A tear slips down his face and Parker reaches out to wipe it away. "Why is daddy sad?" He asks looking confused.

Loki shakes his head and smiles at him. "No no no, not sad. Happy to finally meet you" he explains and Parker seems to understand.

"Oh, ok. Do you wanna see my Legos?" He asks excitedly and you both laugh. You put Parker down and he grabs Loki's hand, dragging him into the house. You follow behind them with a smile while Parker explains everything he's built in great detail.

Loki looks at how you and Parker interact with a grin on his face. You catch his gaze and tilt your head at him. Marry me

You blink a few times not sure you heard him correctly. What

Tomorrow morning in New Asgard. Marry me. Mother is the goddess of love, I'm sure we could pull together a wedding overnight.

You lean forward and kiss him before realizing that you didn't give an answer. Yes, one hundred times yes. I've already been your fiancée for five years

He gives you another peck on the lips before you notice everyone looking at the two of you. "Would you lovebirds like to share with the class?" Sam asks with an eyebrow raised.

You look to Loki to let him answer and he takes your hand in his. "I hope you all have wedding attire for tomorrow"

They all stop what they're doing and you're met with a chorus of "TOMORROW?" Pepper immediately starts pulling out the catalogs from her and Tony's wedding trying to put everything together herself. You toss one of Parker's Legos at her to get her to stop and Loki explains that it will all be taken care of, they just have to show up.

Your family of three plus Thor takes a trip to New Asgard to speak with Frigga. Upon your arrival, Parker jumps out of Loki's arms and runs to her. "Amma!"

She picks him up and holds him over her head before resting him on her hip. Her eyes fall on Loki and a loving smile spreads across her face before scanning to you and Thor. "All my children back in one place again" with another look at you and Thor in the same room, not fighting, she comments "good to see you two are getting along again"

Loki looks at you surprised. In the entire time you have known Thor, you've never gotten in a fight. Not until you lost Loki. You brush it off and sit down on the sofa, the rest following your lead. Frigga sits in an armchair across from you all with Parker in her lap. It's nice to have your family back again.

"(Y/n), you haven't said much. Everything alright dear? That's not like you" Frigga asks and you point to your throat and shake your head. Thanos crushed my larynx so I couldn't control him. "You really must be more careful" she says shaking her head as she heals you.

"Hm I wonder if anyone else has said that" Loki nudges you so you shove him back.

"Oh, hush Mr 'You will never be a god.'" He looks over at Thor who told you the story. "Yeah, I know about how you almost got yourself killed" This makes Loki keep his mouth shut.

"And Lady (y/n) is back" Thor says with a chuckle at his brother's defeat.

Trying to change the subject, Loki brings up the reason you're all there and Frigga immediately calls on her ladies from Asgard. Within 2 hours, everything is ready for tomorrow.

Frigga had offered to keep Parker with her for the night so you and Loki could get some uninterrupted sleep after such an eventful day. Of course you took her up on it which lead to your current situation. A very compromising situation to say the least.