What's Up Danger

It's been about a little over a month since everyone found out, but you still haven't told Peter. He's coming over to hang out today and you've decided that it's time. You've gotten bigger and you've gained about 10 lbs. Loki has been kicked out of your room since you and Peter are having a Star Wars marathon.

There's a knock on your door and you let Peter in. You grab snacks from your stash in the closet while he gets ready to turn the movie on. You've had so many movie days that it's routine at this point.

You stop in front of Peter and look down at your stomach.

"Pete? Does this shirt make me look pregnant?"

He looks at you for a second then shakes his head. "No, I don't think so"

"Hm, that's weird. It should"

Peter just looks confused for a minute, but then, his eyes light up. He scrambles off of your bed and tackles you with a hug.

"A miracle baby! I'm gonna be an uncle!"

He does a little happy dance around your room while you laugh at him. Baby Juno is going to have so many uncles.

In the middle of you telling Peter all about the baby, FRIDAY calls everyone for a mission. You both run up to the roof where the quinjet is. Everyone looks at you and stops.

"Love, you can't come on missions. You've just started the second trimester" Loki says as he walks up to you.

"I'm fine! I'm completely capable of fighting. I'm pregnant, not inept!"

"Kid, you're not coming on the mission and that's final. You need rest anyway" Tony orders.

You huff and go back downstairs. Now you have the entire compound to yourself until they get back. You turn on your favorite movie (non-marvel) and collapse onto the couch.

Two movies in and there's a crash. A man has come crashing through the window. More heavily armored men follow with swords. They charge at you, so you shoot water in their direction. You begin to sing to try to stop them, but it doesn't affect them.

They continue to swing at you, so your opt for hand-to-hand combat with your powers thrown in.

"We don't want to have to kill you or the baby, Lady (y/n). We need you both alive to get the Prince"

"Well that sucks for you, because you've threatened my baby, so now I kinda want to kill you" you snap back.

You form spears of ice and throw them at the men. All of them fall to the ground except for one. He swings his mace and hits you in the leg. You cry out in pain as you feel your shin bone shatter. An ice shard shoots directly into his neck, killing him.

3rd Person POV:

Your scream rings in Loki's head. He stops and sees the Vanir warriors leave as if on cue.

"We need to get back! (Y/n) is hurt" he shouts through the comms.

Everyone races to the quinjet and Loki explains how he knows. Once they land, they all go to find you.  Bodies litter the living room as they start to worry. That is, until they spot you.

You're standing in the kitchen, on one foot, rolling cookie dough.

Your POV:

"I hope you guys want cookies, because I got stressed and made too many" you announce without looking up from the counter.

Everybody just stands still in confusion. Dead armored men are scattered throughout the room, but there you are, just making cookies. A pregnant you, nonetheless.

"So you're okay?" Cap speaks up.

"Just fine, those bodies are a bit tough to move, though so I was hoping you guys could help" you say while making sure to not look at Loki.

"Then put your foot down" Loki challenges.

You gingerly place your foot on the floor trying not to cry out. All of your weight is kept on your right leg, but the simple movement of your left is excruciating.

"See, I'm fine" you say with a smile.

"Okay, walk over to me"

You take one step forward and immediately collapse. Wanda catches you with her powers before you hit the floor. Loki runs over and picks you up. He lifts up your pant leg and reveals your bloody mangled leg. You're taken to the med bay placed on a bed.

"We're going to have to force you into your siren form to heal you okay?" Bruce explains and you bolt up.

"No! You can't do that!" You shout and start to panic as Loki comes over to calm you. "If I go into my siren form, I will lose the baby. I'll lose Juno"

Bruce nods, not needing more of an explanation, and patches you up as if you are human. Once everyone else leaves, you sit with Loki for a while. You explain to him why you can't go into your siren form. Sirens cannot have children as a way to prevent death from childbirth, but since they cannot die in human form, it is possible as long as they stay human for those 9 months.

He tells you about the mission and you tell him about the guys that attacked you when you realize something. They were both Vanir warriors.

"Loki, they're were after you. They wanted me to get to you" you tell him.

"It's okay, little siren. I'm sure that after what they saw today, they won't comeback. If it makes you feel better, I will send a letter to Odin and ask him to have Heimdal watch out for them." He says while rubbing your back.

You nod softly and snuggle into him. The two of you fall asleep in the hospital bed with one of Loki's hands on your stomach.

A/N: Just a little chapter as a present for my birthday! I know that me giving you presents isn't how this works, but you can't tell me no. It's about to get kinda crazy, so get ready😘