Shut Up Kiss Me

You look through the closet for the most "normal" outfit you can find, while Loki gets to wear his armor because, well, off world misogyny. None of the clothes here are to your liking and you let out a huff.

"Loki, dear, could you-" you look down and find yourself already in a outfit that is very much your style "Thank you"

The two of you make your way to the Grandmaster's suite in the arena and arrive right before the main event. Thor's fight against the champion. You take a drink to calm your nerves and sit down.

Thor walks out with his hair now short and armed with a shield and a bat. The door opens for the champion and out comes,

"Bruce?" You say stepping toward the glass to get a better look.

Behind you, Loki is staring at the Hulk terrified. You sit back down and take his hand in yours to calm him down.

"It's just Bruce. He likes me and I mean even the big guy. It'll be fine" you whisper.

He seems to calm down some, but is still in high alert. Meanwhile, Thor is cheering about having a "friend from work" as his opponent. He points up at you and the Hulk follow his hand. Loki tenses and you give a small smile. The Hulk tilts his head when he looks at you, but then goes right back to staring down Thor.

The two fight making you grimace as two people you consider family beat each other up. Thor attempts to calm him down, but you know it's going to end badly. Only you and Nat have ever been able to calm the Hulk. Both Banner and the Hulk see you as a little sister which comes in handy.

Hulk takes Thor's hand and swings him around like a rag doll. In a similar fashion to how you've been told he beat up Loki.

"Yes! That's how it feels!" Your fiancé stands up and screams.

You pull him back down by his cape and look and the Grandmaster who seems kind of concerned. "He's just a huge fan of the sport"

Thor begins to overpower the Hulk, but is quickly thrown to the ground again. He just lays there for a moment making you worry.

"Come on, get up. You have to get up" you whisper and Loki squeezes your hand.

Sparks of lightning crackle from Thor's fingertips and soon he is back on his feet surrounded by lightning. He is winning once again until the Grandmaster shocks Thor and makes him collapse.

You stand and throw your arms up about to argue with him until Loki picks you up. He carries you out of the room then puts you down.

"I said we need to stay on his good side. If you upset him, we're never getting out of here."

You grumble knowing he's right and go back to your room. When you get back, you announce that you're going to draw a bath.

The warm water flows into the extravagant tub and you fill it with fancy oils from the shelves. Floral scents fill the room as you slip into the tub. A pair of hands connect with your shoulders and release all of the tension. You let your head hang back and kisses trail down your neck.

"Loki" you sigh out and he stops.

You hear a rustle behind you, then Loki slides into the tub over you. His mouth smashes onto yours. Your tongues fight for dominance until he pulls back. His lips reconnect at your jaw and he places soft kisses until he reaches the base of your neck. He starts to suck on your neck which you know will leave a mark.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺Smut Warning༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

The soft pads of his fingers play with your folds and he plunges two fingers into you. After a while, you clench around his fingers and he pulls out.

You start to whine until he slams his full length into you. It takes everything in you to not scream out. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. He moans into it and you pepper his face with kisses. You latch on to his sweet spot right under his jaw just as he hits your g spot.

You moan into his neck. He kisses the top of your head and slams into that spot over and over again. Water spills over the sides of the tub splashing onto the floor. He releases inside of you making you reach your high.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺Smut Over༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

Loki moves you so that you're sitting in his lap and begins to braid your wet hair. You lean back into him and let your eyes close.

After a while, you both get out of the bath and get in bed. Just as you're getting settled, there's a knock at the window. You go to get up, but Loki stops you and gets up himself. He comes back to bed with a letter in hand. He opens it and holds it out so you both can read it.

Our resident lovebirds,
We are all happy to hear that you are okay and hope you come home soon. We have lost Banner on our most recent mission. He could be anywhere, alive or dead. We are down four people and could really use you guys back. And thank you for your approval. (Y/n) I would like your help looking for a ring when you get back.
Come back soon,
Steve Rogers