People I Don't Like

"BROTHER"

The door busts open and Thor's shout wakes you up. Loki immediately holds you closer to him and tries to pull a blanket over your head so his brother doesn't see you.

"What could you possibly need at this hour?" Loki snaps.

"I was going to ask why you were trying to reach Lady (y/n) yesterday, but now I have my answer. Good morning, mermaid"

You sheepishly pull the blanket off your head and meet Thor's gaze. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Loki, I see your childhood obsession with mermaids has not gone away. Don't worry. I won't alert the others"

Loki grumbles at his brothers comment and you thank Thor for keeping your secret. Once he leaves, you turn to Loki.

"Obsession with mermaids, huh?" You tease.

"I thought it was obvious, love" he smirks and plants a soft kiss on your lips.

You pull him closer for another, rougher kiss. He rolls over so he's on top of you and you tangle your fingers in his hair. His kisses trail down your neck and stop at the hem of your (his) shirt. He looks up at you for permission and the second you nod, the shirt is thrown across the room.

Let's just say it doesn't stop there, but I'm not in the mood to write smut.

You head into the kitchen for breakfast first while Loki waits back to avoid suspicion.

"The woman of the hour! How you feelin', kid?" Tony smiles when you walk in.

Your eyes go wide and you look at Thor thinking that either he snitched or they heard you and Loki. He looks just as confused as you which causes you to panic. They must have heard you. Damn you, Loki.

"I'm throwing a party in honor of getting you back, so you better feel alright" Tony explains and you immediately calm down.

"It's really just an excuse to throw a party, but we are glad to have you back" Bruce ruffles your hair while he walks by.

The whole team treats you like the baby even though you're older than all of them minus the literal gods. It gets on your nerves, but for the most part it's pretty sweet. You sit down at the island with a bowl of cereal and you see Loki walk in. You make quick eye contact and then he goes back into his stand-offish moody attitude. Thor sips his coffee with a huge grin on his face until you shoot a glare at him.

You go to sit on the couch and the only spot left is next to Loki. Before you can sit down, Steve stands up.

"Here, (y/n), you can take my seat. I'll sit next to Loki"

"Oh, Steve, it's fine. Loki doesn't bite"
*author winks dramatically*

"No, I don't want you sitting next to him."

You're taken aback by Steve's sudden harshness. Everyone looks at Steve with varying degrees of confusion and concern. You turn around and storm off to your room like a moody teenager and flop onto your bed. You decide to FaceTime one of your favorite people.

Calling Dickhead...

Harley's face pops up on the screen.

"What's up NewtonFucker?"

"So you know about that too now, great. Anyway, Steve's being a dad again"