Build God, Then We'll Talk

A/N:
In light of some recent comments, I have some things I want to address. #1. If you don't like my story, no one is forcing you to read it. You don't have to tell me that you hate it, just stop reading. #2. I don't care if you attack me for something I've written, but attacking my readers is where I draw the line. Please just be civil and kind to people. I'm not asking for much. #3. Any talk of suicide in my books come from personal experience. It's not just to be "edgy" it's something that I have had to deal with and I use my writing as an outlet. If you don't like it or it bothers you, I put warnings before any of it so that you can avoid it. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I truly appreciate all of you😘 This chapter will be rather short, but next chapter we'll get into the action.
Now onto the story:

Third Person POV:

A group of people stand at an apartment door. A billionaire and father, a 105 year old man, and a self-taught magician from San Francisco argue in hushed tones about how to approach this. In five years, only one of the three have spoken to the resident. Only one of them knows what she's been through, so he's the one to knock on the door.

A young woman opens the with something that surprises two of them.

"Uncle Steve!" The child on her hip yells and reaches out.

"Parker!" Cap yells back and lifts the four year old into the air.

She lets Steve inside and then makes eyes contact with Tony. After an apologetic look at Scott, she closes the door in his face. Cap gives her a look and she simply shrugs and picks Parker back up.

"(Y/n), we might have a way to get them back. We can get Loki back" She stops in her tracks at Tony's words and her heart skips a beat.

"Daddy's coming home?" Parker pipes up and  her heart shatters.

She's shown him pictures of Loki every day. He talks to him at night like he's praying and asks her when Daddy will come home. Every time she just tells him that she doesn't know. It breaks her heart but she can't just let Loki be forgotten.

Parker also knows about the man he's named after. Peter Benjamin Parker, or Uncle Petey as Parker calls him.

"Don't you dare give me false hope. You have no idea the pain I've had to endure. And Parker, he's only four. He doesn't deserve this. Just leave us be" she sobs out to the man on the other side of the door.

Steve picks up Parker, whispers something in his ear which makes the kid take off running towards his room with a grin. He looks at (y/n) , then the door, and back at her. She rolls her eyes and heads over to the door while he goes off to play with Parker. She has just been scolded by a man who is 240 years younger than her.

"So, how's Morgan?" She asks and Tony looks surprised. "Oh, yeah, I know about your daughter even if you didn't bother to tell me. Pepper sent me pictures because she knows not to leave people behind. So, what is this grand idea you've had?"

They sit down on the couch while Scott looks around the apartment. Tony explains the plan. Time travel, the stones, bringing everyone back. After a while, Cap comes back to the living room with Parker and sits down next to (y/n) while she asks questions.

"And what about Parker? What is he gonna do while his mom is busy saving the world? He's just a kid"

"He can stay with Pepper and Morgan. Pepp would love to meet him"

She looks over at Steve and he gives her a slight nod.

"Ok, I'm in"