L-O-V-E

A/n: This chapter is filler with an important detail. It's super short, but I'll do my best to get the next chapter out quickly. I'm sorry for it being so short!

Two months. Two months since your child was ripped from this world. You've stayed in your room most of the time with only Peter and Loki being allowed in. On the outside, Loki seems okay, but you can tell that he's the same as you on the inside. At night, you just lay in his arms, neither of you talking. But tonight, tonight is different.

You've been worrying about this for a while now, so you finally bring it up.

"Loki, this type of thing tears couples apart. What if it pulls us apart?"

He sits up and pulls you up with him. Your hands are in his as he looks into you eyes.

"Then marry me"

"What?"

An exquisite gold and green ring appears on your finger. "I've had this since our day in the park. My love, would you be my wife and princess of Asgard"

Tears stream from your eyes as you nod and you pull him in for a kiss

Tears stream from your eyes as you nod and you pull him in for a kiss. He kisses you back softly with tears in his eyes.

"Could you come down today? Everyone's worried about you"

You agree and go to see your family for the first time in two months.