Mayday

It's Saturday and the day that Harley leaves. You leave Loki's room to go take a shower. Once you get out, you put on your underwear and bra with a robe on top and go back into your room to find some clothes.

 Once you get out, you put on your underwear and bra with a robe on top and go back into your room to find some clothes

When you exit the bathroom, you find Loki sitting on your bed with a book. He looks up and smiles at you. You sit on the bed next to him and lay your head on his shoulder. His arm goes around your waist and you giggle. He'd hit a very ticklish spot.

"Ticklish are we?" A grin creeps its way onto his face.

Your eyes widen as you realize what he's about to do, but it's too late. A tickle war ensues, and you never had a chance.

3rd Person POV

Harley walks down the hall to the elevator to go get some breakfast. He stops in his tracks when he hears a shriek come from behind one of the doors.

"Stop!" (Y/n)'s voice comes from her room once again.

Harley panics and presses the emergency button on the wall. Tony had them installed just in case FRIDAY ever goes down. It calls all the avengers to the location of the button.

Harley bursts into the room to see Loki pinning (y/n), who's just in a bra and underwear, against the bed with his lips attached to her neck.

Your POV

"Get off my sister, you bitch!"

Harley's shouts make you freeze. Loki tears away from you and his head snaps to Harley. "What did you just call me?"

You start toward Loki to calm him down, but before you can get there, everything goes to shit. Harley throws a punch that hits Loki square in the nose. All the avengers pile into your room to an interesting scene.

You are standing in your undergarments looking in shock at a fuming Harley, while Loki is holding his bleeding nose.

Steve looks like he's gonna kill Loki, Tony is looking at Harley like a proud father, Bruce, Bucky, Wanda and Vision look confused, Nat hands Clint $20, Thor is holding in a laugh, and Sam rushes over to you.

Sam picks up your robe from the floor and helps you put it on while giving you a questioning look. You slip from his gaze, grab a tissue, and go over to Loki. While you clean up his face, Harley starts explaining the situation.

"I heard her yell from the hall and when I came in, he had her pinned down! He's evil, you need to send him back!"

Thor then busts up laughing and everyone turns to him. He stops and everyone puts their attention back on you and Loki.

"Love, I think it's time we tell them" Loki mumbles.

You slowly nod and turn to the group. "Guys, Loki and I are together" and all hell breaks loose.

"I told you to stay away from him!"

"He's just manipulating you. Even the big guy agrees"

"He doesn't actually care about you, kid. You're just naive"