Just a Girl

"Do you have to go?"

"Yes, darling. We are lucky that I even have time to say goodbye, but we also have a wedding to plan, so you must stay here.
I will send for you if I find that I must stay long"

He kisses you softly before parting. You've been engaged for 3 months now and the wedding is in 8 months. You, Peter, Sam, Nat, Pepper and Wanda are going  dress shopping later today. Peter is your best man, while Nat, Pepper, and Wanda are your bridesmaids. No, it's not typical, but nothing about this marriage is. A siren and a god are getting married surrounded by the world's mightiest hero's.

You have asked Sam to give you away, and Tony is officiating the wedding. It's everything you could ever dream of. A true fairytale wedding.

"Mr.Parker has arrived" FRIDAY's voice pulls you from your thoughts a you run outside.

Before dress shopping, you and Peter are going out to look for a caterer. Tony has offered to have this all done for you, but you want to do it your way.

The two of you walk through New York looking for different restaurants. Peter points one out, so you both go in and look at the menu. Just as you're about to speak to the chef about catering, your phone rings.

Incoming call from God-in law

You excuse yourself and answer the call.

"I thought phones didn't work in Asgard?" You answer.

"I need you to meet me at 177A Bleecker Street. I'll explain everything when you get there"

Before you can respond, Thor hangs up. You give Peter a look and he tells you to go. You take off toward Bleecker street. All the worst case scenarios are running through your head. Is Loki hurt? Is he dead?

The building is large and old with interesting design choices. You burst through the doors to find Thor, holding an umbrella, standing across from another man. The man waves his hand and seemingly casts a spell, then his face lights up when he sees you.

"(Y/n)?"

"Stephen?"

You run up to him and he picks you up and spins you around. While in the air, you hear a thud from behind you and a familiar voice.

"I HAVE BEEN FALLING FOR 30 MINUTES"

Stephen immediately tucks you behind him to guard you. Loki summons two knifes and stalks toward him. A portal opens and both Thor and Loki are taken by it.

"What was that for?" You ask, pushing Stephen away from you.

"He's a danger to Earth. I had to send him away"

"That's my fiancé, Stephen! I need to go with him" you explain annoyed and show him the ring on your left hand.

He looks at you guiltily and opens another portal. You give him a hug before walking through. Loki hears your steps in the grass and turns around on high alert. When he sees you, he relaxes and rushes up to you.

"Odin is dead and mother is in hiding. Something's coming" he explains after pressing a kiss to your forehead.

As if on cue, a cloud of black smoke and green light materializes across the field. You and Loki look at each other and each of your suits appear in your bodies.

A woman steps out of the dark cloud

A woman steps out of the dark cloud. Her hair is dark and tangled and she's wearing a skin tight suit.

"So he's gone. It's a shame, I would have liked to see that"

She eyes you and Loki takes your hand. To pull her attention away from you, Thor speaks up.

"You must be Hela. I am Thor son of Odin"

"Well you don't look like him"

You observe the scene while the three others banter back and forth. What finally brings you into the conversation is when Hela says "Kneel"

You laugh out loud and she sneers at you. A sword appears in her hand as she walks toward you. "Kneel before your queen"

Thor puts his arm in front of you to hold you back. He noticed that you had started to move toward her.

"I don't think so" he says and launches Mjolnir at her.

She catches the hammer with one hand. Both you and Thor try to summon it back, hoping that both your power could overtake hers. Mjolnir begins to shake as her grip tightens. With a crack of lighting, the hammer breaks into pieces and falls to the ground.

Hela walks toward the three of you now with two swords. You take one look at the men on either side of you and make a decision that you know the other two wouldn't make.

"Heimdal, open the Bifrost" you shout.

Both men look at you with wide eyes as the three of you are sucked up.

"Why would you do that?" Thor shouts angrily.

His mind is clouded by anger and grief. He is not thinking rationally and doesn't realize how powerful Hela is.

"I've lost too much. I can't lose either of you"

"Aw, how touching" Hela's responds.

You look down to see her following the three of you. Loki summons a knife and throws it at her. She only catches it and launches it back. Your fiancé is thrown from the Bifrost into who knows where. You scream out and go to attack Hela, but Thor holds you back. She makes her way up to both of you and grabs you both by the throat. You kick back at her, but she only rebounds the energy and throws you both from the Bifrost.

Thor keeps ahold of your hand as you plummet toward an unknown planet. The entire planet is covered in garbage and more falls from the skies.

"Scavengers" you mumble.

A ship comes in from the distance and you slowly move toward it. The door opens up and reveals a group of people with masks covering their faces. Seemingly the leader walks to the front and pulls of his mask.

"Are you fighters or food?"

"We're just passing through" Thor answers.

After deciding that you're food, the people charge you. Fighting back doesn't work well since there are so many of them, and Thor is captured with a high-tech net, so you go for your last resort. You begin to sing.

The men all stop fighting and turn toward you. You slaughter each of them with a sword made from ice. The bodies fall around you and another ship arrives. This one is bigger and is for battle, not cargo. As you try to free Thor from the net, more scavengers arrive. They all freeze when the ship opens up and a ramp comes out.

A clearly drunk and beautiful woman walks out. "They're mine" she begins to walk down the ramp, but stumbles off the side.

The scavengers go back to fighting as she gets back up. You watch her out of the corner of your eye and continue killing your attackers. She activated the weapons on her ship, and slaughters them all within second, just narrowly missing you.

Thor gets up from the net, but before either of you can do anything, she throws a small disk that attaches itself to your neck. With a push of a button, electricity courses through your body and you collapse.