Chapter 18

Izuku POV
I finally get out of the hospital today. The doctors made me stay a week after I woke up. They thankfully took that stupid needle out 2 hours after passing the tests. Kachan has stayed with me the entire time, but he seems very cautious, like he is doing his best not to trigger me. Yes I am thankful for that, but he shouldn't have to worry about me like that. I also remembered who exactly Kirishima was. I was so tired of being in the hospital. I didn't like the smell, the needles, the food, medication.... the list is really long. I broke down a few times when Kachan had to leave because I thought he was going to leave me. He thankfully always came back. He brought me a change of clothes that I could leave in and went to the main desk to run paper work. When I tell you I got so excited to change. The nurses were smiling and laughing at me because I was so giddy, but I didn't even care. I was now waiting in the bed impatiently.
Nothing will be the same you know.

Ah, there it is the voice I never tell anyone about. You are wrong.

He won't want you.

Lie

Why would he want a used, weak, pathetic being like you?

You do have a point there....

He is doing this of PITY

I don't think so...

You can't think , you are too dumb to understand what I tell you.

Sure

He will leave again. Just wait. You know I am never wrong.

That sent shivers down my spine because everything the voice said to me has always happened. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Damn it, I let the voice win. I became very upset at myself and at the same time scared because Kachan would probably leave me. More tears came.

"Deku?"

I looked up and saw Kachan at the door. He set everything down and came over to me.
"Hey, what happened? Why are you crying?"
I didn't respond. I didn't want him to have to stay because he felt responsible for my emotions.
"Can I hug you Deku?"
I really wanted the hug, but I didn't respond. I didn't know how to, besides nothing would come out anyway.  Then I felt something warm wrap around me and I noticed Kachan had just decided to hug me anyway.
"Shhh. Hey, I am right here. I am not going anywhere. Can you hear me?"
I wrapped my arms around him back and gripped his shirt. I shoved my face into his chest and nodded. After about 39 minutes of just hugging I had pretty much calmed down.
"Wanna talk about it?"
I shook my head in his chest and he seemed to accept that answer.
"We can leave if you want. Go get you something to eat?"
I really wanted to get out of here so I said okay. He grabbed my hand and helped me stand up. He grabbed all the stuff he originally had and we walked together to the exit.

The minute we got outside I was super happy to see the sun, that is until someone touched my shoulder. To tell you I whipped around fast than the flash would be an understatement. I backed into Kachan as if he was a wall I could retreat into. It was a reporter.
"Hey Deku! Sorry to scare you. THE FANS WANT TO KNOW! How are are you doing?"
I didn't want to answer this guy he was really loud. I looked for Kachan's hand to grab and remembered I already had it.
"Back-off. Now isn't a time for an interview." Bakugo growled.
It was kind of scary to be stuck inbetween these two.
"Ohhh, come on man! I just have a few questions!"
He proceeded to shove the microphone into my face further. To which I proceeded to back further into Kachan and shake.
"Back. Up."
"Aww....pretty please little dude?"
"NOW!"
"Okay. Okay. Sheessh..."
With that he walked away and I was finally able to peel myself off Kachan.
"T-t-thanks"
"Don't worry about it. It is my job."
I didn't like that statement. It just made the voices word seem true. We rode over to the mall to get food, but I didn't want to go in. To many people. Kachan said it would be good to adapt myself back into these type of environments and I knew he was right, so I went with him. 
As we walked I clung to him. People might have mistaken me for his child because of the height difference. I knew we were getting stares and that's when I realized how this is making Kachan feel. Having to drag me around for food. After that thought, I let go. I kept my head to the floor and walked with Kachan's shoes in my vision.

Bakugo POV

We were walking through the mall and I was giving everyone who gave us stares and deadly glare back. We were almost to the food court, when I felt Deku let go. At first I thought he was just getting used to his surroundings, but when I looked at the little guy he was shaking and had his head to the ground. He wasn't shaking when he was hooked to me, so why did he let go?
"Deku?"
He looked up at me and he looked like he was scared shitless.
"What do you want to eat?"
"I-uhh-m- P-panda?"
"Sure"
We walk over and Deku told me what he wanted, since he knew he wasn't even going to try and talk to the cashier. After we ordered we sat down and a half bench half chair table. I sat across from him, but as the time progressed I could see him slowly cracking more. When our food was ready I went really quick to grab it. When I got back he looked like he was about to cry, so I sat my ass right next to him on the bench and started to get out our food. Thankfull I sat on the left hand side, so while he and I were eating, I wrapped my left arm around him and pulled him close. He finally settled after a few minutes and started to enjoy his meal. When we were done, I got up and threw away the trash. I came back and told Deku to get on my back.
"W-why?"
"I am carrying you to the car."
"I-I c-can-n wa-alk."
"You don't get a choice." and with that I picked him up and took him to the car. He may have protested, but he definitely relaxed more than when he walked into the mall. I put him down when we exited and we walked to the car together hand in hand. We got in the car and started the journey home. We were about 30 minutes out from the house when he fell asleep. He must be really tired. I drive up the driveway and parked the car. I didn't want to wake him up because he barely gets enough sleep as it is. So I picked him up, locked the car without the beep, and went inside. I changed him into one of my hoodies and tucked him in. Yes, we have slept together before, but not since the accident. So I didn't want to encroach. So I changed and fell asleep in my bedroom. I will be up when he wakes up, and I can hear everything within the room.
He is safe....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1280 words
Part two of out of town back seat writing. My families car convos are like arguments but sweeter? It is an event. ❤️ Love y'all! Thanks for reading today! Happy New Year!🎊