Chapter 14

Endeavors POV
(Next Day)

Ring Ring
Hello?

Hello, this is your local police station!

Hurry up with it....

Is this Enji?

Yes?

We have your son Shoto here in custody at the station . He has multiple charges being held against him currently like kidnapping and domestic abuse.

How can I bail him out?

Okay! Straight to the point. He will be booked into the county jail and then you can come to bail him out after 7pm tonight. The bail will put him on probation, but it is ultimately up to the court on what happens after that.

Okay
Call ended
That stupid excuse for a son. He better have a good explanation, and I swear if he tries to pull anything funny it will be the end of the line for him!

Bakugo POV

I hoped in the ambulance and we were gone. He looked so broken, it just reminded me of how much I failed him. That's when I heard an extremely loud beep. I looked up from my hand to see the they were starting....COMPRESSIONS. He is gonna die...HE IS GONNA DIE.
"Please stay with us Izu. Please"
A tear slipped down my cheek. The beeping started again. Thank god.
"What happened?"
"He has lost a lot of blood, plus he seems to be extremely malnourished, so is body quite possibly start failing on him...again that is."
"Please don't let him die...." I mumbled.
The female paramedic put her hand on my back.
"Don't worry. I can see here that this one is a fighter. He will pull through."
I just smiled at the ground. I couldn't look up the amount of shame and sorrow flowing through me was too much. And then we were there. At the hospital. The most terrifying thing to Izuku. I knew that. When he wakes up, I have to be there. He won't like it one bit. I hopped out of the ambulance, but I didn't follow further than I was allowed. I sat in the lobby and let the eternity of emptiness fill me up.
Ring Ring Ring
Hello?
Young Bakugo I heard you found Midoriya?
It was all might, I wanted to tell him yes, but I couldn't. I broke. I couldn't do it. All my confidence in Deku fell through. I dropped the phone. I wasn't mad at Deku, how could I be. I was mad at myself.I failed to protect him. I think All Might hung up because I heard a tiny beep. If he doesn't pull through I am going to be crushed.

All Might POV

I was on the phone with young Bakugo when he suddenly dropped it? At least I think because there was a really loud thud. I could hear very quiet faint sobs. Something must be wrong Bakugo never cries. I quickly hung up and pinged his phone. That is when I saw he was at the....hospital? Then it clicked. Midoriya wasn't okay. I booked it out of the door and into my car. Pretty sure I broke like 10 different laws getting to the hospital. When I walked through the emergency waiting room, I saw him. He looked destroyed.

I ran up and hugged him

I ran up and hugged him. He didn't move to hug back at first, and I knew it was because he was in shock. When he did move to hug back he hugged really hard. Almost if he was scared to left go. I comforted him during the very long and extraneous wait.  It felt like forever. I observed Bakugo. I had never seen him like this. I knew he cared, but I had never seen him show it. Maybe Midoriya sparked a flame in his heart. He had a tendency to brighten the room as he came in. If only he had someone to light his own candle. We sat there, I told Bakugo to sleep, but he refused. Then it happened.
Anyone here for Izuku Midoriya?
Bakugo shot up faster then I did.
"Is he okay????" Bakugo pushed out.
"Please follow me"
I lead the way, Bakugo followed behind me. The doctor didn't lead us to a room, but instead an office. This scared me, well worried me and I instantly thought the worst. We sat down and the doctor began.
"We got him just in time. Any later, he might not be breathing now."
That let out a lot of the tension in the room and visibly saw Bakugo relax a little.
"He had cracked skull. We won't know if that affected any of his cognitive functions and abilities till he wakes up. He is severely malnourished. It said on his medical records that he didn't eat a lot to begin with, but he is severely underweight. He has a lot of bruises and a ton of cuts, some that had to be stitched, all across his body. He will mostly likely be extremely jumpy and out of it when he wakes. We don't know what might tigger him or how he will feel around people. It is a hit and a miss."
Bakugo then spoke up.
"He will be okay though right? He will be able to sing. He won't die?"
"Bakugo calm down let the doctor speak!"
He had a reason to be so anxious, and I know how he feels.
"We currently can't guarantee anything about his career and his choices, however, we will do everything we can to keep him alive."
Knock Knock
A small girl with silver hair poked her head through the crack of the door.
"He is awake sir"
"Thank you Eri, you are doing great!"
She proceeded to give the doctor a thumbs up and she closed the door.
"Sorry about her, she is in training to be a nurse. Side note, looks like your friend is awake. I don't know how comfortable he will be with anyone, so I am going to go in first, please follow me."

Izuku POV

I woke up to a really bright light. I automatically assumed I was dead. I kinda expected it after my head hit. I tried to sit up fairly quick, but instantly regretted the decision realizing I wasn't dead and that that hurt like shit. I flopped back down and just starred at the ceiling waiting for the lights to adjust. I didn't want to be here. I hate hospitals . Once my eyes finished adjusting I looked around and saw the needle. I don't care how much I may bleed, I don't want it in me. I started to pull it out of my arm and it hurt like hell. Then the door opens and someone yelled STOP THAT. I flinched hard, let go of the needle, closed my eyes as my breath picked up, and I laided as still as possible. I didn't want to get hurt.
"Izuku"
I didn't respond I new better.
"Mr.Midoriya?"
Stay still. It is a trick.
"There are people outside who want to see you?"
I opened my eyes. I assumed it was todoroki, I was in trouble.
"Want them to come in?"
I slowly shook my head. Which hurt by the way.
"Oh okay. How are you?"
I gave a thumbs up. I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to be hear.
"Are you in pain?"
Shake your head no. Lie
"Are you sure?"
I nodded.
"Anything I can do for you?"
I pointed to the needle in my arm. I didn't forget about it.
"I can't take it out I am sorry."
That made me mad because I could take it out. So I did. I ripped out faster than he could even blink. He called for someone and and picked up the needle. My arm had a lot of blood on it, but I couldn't really feel anything now that I had pulled it out. Then three more people entered the room. I closed my eyes and pushed myself as far war as a could. I realized....I made them mad. They started to pin me down and put the needle back in. There was one thing I hated more than yelling and any form of punishment was needles and I was willing to put up a fight. I started to squirm in the grasp of the others. My breath picked up and I thrashed more. Making sure that I never go to close to the needle nor stayed in the same spot for enough time to be caught.
"Stop squirming" one of the techs told me.
I made the decision to jump for it. I "jumped" more like rolled off the bed with adrenaline running through me. I managed to get to the corner. At this point I could barley breath. I heard the door open again and I knew there were people after me now.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!? CAN'T YOU TELL HE IS HAVING A FUCKIN PANIC ATTACK YOU SHITTY DOCTOR!"
I put my hands over my ears, I knew I fucked up now.
"Deku? It's me.....you okay?"
That sounds so...like I know them. I opened my eyes a little bit to see a blond.
"Can I come closer?"
I opened my eyes a little more and recognized the person. Kachan
I threw myself onto him and held onto him so tightly. The adrenaline finally wore off. I was getting tired. I felt my body being lifted and I was placed on the bed. There was warmth behind me and I felt arms wrap around me. I felt safe for the first time in a long time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1597 words
First y'all are too nice. Second 7k. Third #1 bakudeku ahhhhhh I love y'all! We aren't done yet and for the first time in a long time I have a plan!