Prequel

Izuku POV
Age 5

"IZUKU SWEETIE" Inko called from downstairs, "COME DOWN STAIRS YOUR FATHER WILL BE HOME SOON!"
      With that I scurried down the stairs. My mom always told me to behave when around father to make him "pleased". My father was always playing these weird games at the house and he had a funny smell.  When I reached the bottom I went and hugged mama because I love her. My mama is the nicest, but daddy doesn't think so....he always yells at her and sometimes he hits her.
"Hi mama,I love you."
"I love you too sweetie, go set the table so we can eat when your father gets home" ,she directed.
I did as I was told and set the table when I heard a knock at the door. I ran to the door almost tripping over my own feet and opened. "Hey daddy!",I said while welcoming home into the house. All I got in return was a scoff, but that was pretty normal for him.
He went over to the table and then all of a sudden he yelled. "WHERE THE F*CK IS MY DINNER!!" I heard mom drop something in the kitchen and reply with I just finished. That's when daddy started to go into the kitchen, I followed because he didn't tell me otherwise. He was about to hit mom right in front of me when I mustered out the word... "stop".
To say he flipped would be an understatement. He grabbed the spatula that had fallen to the floor out of my mom's hand and began to beat me with it. I instinctively let out a blood curdling scream, to which I got a hand over my mouth and some kicks to finish off the brutality. I blacked out half way through because I couldn't catch my breath. I woke up the next morning and little did I know it was only going to get worse.

Age 16

I go to a private academic school called U.A.  It is really hard for me to make friends because of my anxiety and depression. Everyone thinks I am freak because I never talk to anyone. If only they knew. One girl socializes with me a little bit, but I think it is  out of pity. Here name is Ochako and she is the only one I can name out of the class. I get bullied everyday...sometimes it is worse than the other. From a minor scratches to a fractured wrist. I don't fight back. I keep my head down. I didn't tell anyone because my "father" tells me nobody really cares about my problems. It is true though. The beatings are still horrible at home and I can't wait till I am 18 to get out of that hell hole. Sometimes people will approach me about the marks on my skin, I either blow them off or make up some stupid excuse like "I tripped on my shoelace or I fell off my bike." People seem to buy it, but it is funny because I don't even have a bike. 
I try to drown out my sorrows by writing little poems and lyrics into my notebook. Some are actually pretty good and might actually end up as a good song. That's what I want to do when I am older.  I want to be a singer/lyricist, probably just a lyricist because I will never be able to control my anxiety enough to even make it through one song. Nobody knows I write these songs. Nobody knows the real me. I built up this facade that nobody will even bother to try and break down to see the weak, struggling boy from inside. I try to act happy, don't talk to people because you could upset them Like father, and do your work.
Even though I am extremely anti-social, I still get the best grades in the class because it is one thing I can do to take my mind off all the other thoughts. Sometimes people will "Beat the answers out of me", but that really never works because I just tell them the wrong answers. I should probably stop doing that because it just results in another beating. That's ok, I am pretty much numb from everything, so I can barley feel a thing. 
Mama doesn't get hit is much because I take her beatings. I don't even know how I am still alive. I keep telling her to leave, then she can go live the life she deserves instead of being a slave to the drunken wreck in the house. She says she doesn't want to leave me, but I keep telling her in will be okay.
The days just pass by on after another and nothing really changes. I just wish the days would go by faster.
I did meet another boy at my school named Shoto Todoroki. He seems to care like Ochako, but I just don't know. Maybe we can become even stronger friends that me and Ocha-kun. I just wished I could explain my problems to someone, but they would never understand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
861 words