Chapter 5

Izuku POV
We pulled up to this huge house. It had a very modern style to it and it look amazing.
"Do you live here???"
I then heard a chuckle, that was followed by a very sarcastic comment.
"No, we are going to kill the people inside and then we can live here."
He got out of the car and took my bag, so I hopped out and waited for him to go in front of me. He went up to the door and unlocked it and walked inside. I slowly trailed behind him and the inside was every cooler than the outside. I was to busy marveling at the sites in front of me that I didn't here him call my name.
"IZUKU!!! Hey snap out of it"
"O-oh sorry lost in thought" I put my head down.
"It's fine. I will show you around."
He showed me to my room, which was across the hall to his, the bathroom, the kitchen, game room, office , living room, and the two other guest rooms.
Once he finished the tour he said to go put my things away and make myself comfortable.
"If you need anything just ask."
"Yeah,o-okay"
I went to my room and proceeded to unpack my bag. I didn't have a whole lot, but it was enough. I put my hoodies and jackets in one drawer, undergarments in another, shirts and jeans I hung up in the closet, pjs in the drawer, sweatpants in the drawer. I then put all my stuff in the bathroom and went back to my room. I looked to see what was left in my bag, it wasn't anything pleasant. There we the pills that I had to take the whole mother load. I just stuck them in my night stand not wanting to deal with them right now. There was my "sewing kit" it had needle, thread, and blades.  I have used the needle and thread very little, but not for what you think. I decided to put it in one of the drawers on the desk. I then pulled out my first aid kit and put it in the second drawer of the night stand. I continued to unpack my backpack that had my journals and computer.
Katsuki POV

While the nerd went upstairs to unpack I decided to just chill on my phone. That's when it started to ring. The caller ID popped up as Shitty Hair and I knew who it was. I answered....
"Hello"

"Hey Bakubro, I heard that you got picked. How are they? Where are they stationed? Are the cute? Is their house nice? What are they like? What type of field to they work in? What is"

I cut him off.
"Woah, chill out man"

"Sorry. Let's start out easy. What is their name?"

"Izuku Midoriya"

"Hmm that doesn't ring a bell. What do they do?"

"He is a new idol. He is the anonymous YouTube idol. That's why you haven't heard of him"

"BRO NO WAY!! That's so cool! What is he like! Is he fun to be around?"

"He is actually very quiet, and shy. I know he has social anxiety, I think he may suffer from PTSD and possible depression. But he isn't annoying like every other client I have had. I can stand him."

"Oh that's rough. You got to make sure he is okay."

"Yeah I know that!"

"Well anyway I called you to let you know my clients want to have a party this weekend at their house. They said anyone can come, they just want a lot of people. So you up for a party?"

"When is it and I don't know if Izu can do a party."

"It is tomorrow at 5 and I don't know when it ends! You can literally just show up you don't need to R.S.V.P., so talk to the little guy about it."

"Okay, talk to you soon."

"Yeah man, talk to you later. PEACE!"

Call ended.

I hung up the phone and heard small foot steps. I turned around on the couch to see Izu standing there  with his head down.
"Hey" I said to him.
"Hi, I think I am going to try to go to bed. See you tomorrow?"
"Yeah" I got up and walked up to him. I gave him and hug because he looked down. He flinched at first, but then he brought his arms up and hugged back.
"Goodnight Izu"
"Goodnight Kachan"
We both walked up to our rooms and went to bed.

Izuku POV

I went to bed and I actually fell asleep pretty well. I had a horrible dream. The one that scares me the most, the one I get at least once a month.
I was at home with my ex Shoto. He got really mad at me for some odd reason. He storms into the kitchen and pushes me to the ground. He the slings me over his shoulder hitting my head on the counter top in the process. He took me to my room and hit me some more. Then he proceeded to strip me and rape me. I begged him to stop. I thought that he loved me. I was in so much pain not only because of the rape, but the previous beating. I didn't even see it coming. Once he was done he picked me up off the bed on threw me really hard on the ground which ended up breaking my arm. I finally got my voice and screamed out in pain. He proceeded to beat me after that and I couldn't get out.

Katsuki POV
I woke at 3 to a horrible blood curtling scream. I flung myself out of bed, knowing exactly where the sound originated and it bolted to his room. I opened the door to find him still asleep, but hyperventilating and thrashing uncontrollably. I called his name several times after realizing he is having a nightmare, but that didn't wake him up. I walked over to his bed and pinned him done and started to shake him awake. He finally woke up. He was shaking and crying. I didn't the only thing I could think of to calm him down.  I hugged him and to my surprise he hugged back.
"You are safe. It was just a bad dream"
"T-th-ank y-y-ou" was all he could stutter out in between sobs.
"Want me to stay?"
"Y-yea-eh."
I laid him back down and wrapped my arms around his waist and put my chin on his head. He snuggled really far down into my chest, as if he was trying to get further away from the world. He fell back asleep in the next few minutes and I soon followed after, but not before whispering, "Rest easy Izu."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1142 words