Chapter 19

Izuku POV

I woke up the minute the sunlight hit my face. I was not at the hospital anymore. Where was? Was I back with todoroki. This place looks familiar but I don't know. I started to panic. I got up really fast, instantly getting dizzy. I almost ran into the wall. My head hurt a lot, but I had to find a out where I was. I think I stood up to fast because now my visions and fading black and clear. I heard a door open and I knew my chance to get out has faded to a very slim chance. I was scared. I pushed my self into the darkest area of the room I could find, hoping to make myself as small and invisible as I could.

"Deku. It's Kachan."

Kachan.....wait it's not todoroki. Kachans here I shouldn't be freaking out. I tried to get my breathing, but I couldn't. I wanted to tell Kachan that I could hear him, but I couldn't. God damnit izuku. Why are you so useless.

"Deku. You are safe. Can I give you a hug?"

I couldn't say anything. My breathe had left my body. I wanted Kachan to help. If he didn't I don't know what would happen, so I put my arms out for a hug. Within seconds I felt his warmth. He wrapped his arms around me and I gripped the back of his shirt sobbing and trying to steady my breath.

"Shhh, Deku. You are okay. I am not going to leave you. You are safe."

I had finally calmed down and I looked up to face Kachan. He had tears in his eyes. Oh no I made him cry. "He is sad and it is my fault."

"Don't say that Deku. I am just happy you are here in my arms."

I cried even harder now. He was so nice to me and he has to put up with my bullshit. We stayed together till I had mostly calmed down. He didn't release the hug and I didn't release my grip. I didn't want him to leave me. I was scared.

"Are you hungry Deku?"

I shook my head no without removing my head from his chest. I wasn't hungry. I don't need to eat food, I didn't deserve it.

"Deku. You have to eat."

He sounded really sad when he said that.  Is he disappointed with me? He can't be. He is the only thing I have left .

"I am going to make food anyway. Why don't you go get dressed and meet me down stairs?"

With that kachan started to get up and leave. I made a little whimper noise as he got up and I internally cringed at myself for being so needy.  I got up very slowly because I was still a little dizzy and tried. I went to the bathroom and splashed water onto my face. I didn't even look u from the ground because the mirror scared me. The mirror really brought out the demons. It was a gateway. I went back into my room and got into an oversized hoodie, that was most likely Kachan's and some leggings because I can. I finally decided to head down stairs. I was kind of shakey, not going to lie.  I was really scared to go down the stairs. I had this gut feeling I was going to trip. I sucked that feeling in and started my way down the staircase. I was about halfway when my knee buckled. I shouted Help because even though I had gripped the side banister, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold myself up for long . I felt my grip loosen and I started my descent. I used my good leg to push myself away from the staircase, so I wouldn't roll to much. Just as I thought I was going to hit the hard ground, I landed on something soft, but also hard(shut up).
"What happened Deku??"

Thank god. Kachan came to my cry.
"Sorry....my K-kn-ee b-Uc-k-led."

"Hey, look at me. It is okay. I am glad you called."

He smiled at me so I smiled back. He picked me up and took me to one of the bar stools in the kitchen. He proceeded to put a little food on a small plate for me.
"Please eat. Only if it is a little."

I knew I should probably do what he says. I don't want him to get angr- nope I am not going to go down that path. I am better than that. I brought the plate closer to me and slowly started to eat the eggs. They were actually very good and I at most of my food. Kachan has always been a good cook. When we finished he took me to the couch and we put on a movie. It was about this king....or was it emperor? Anyway he is a llama now. I started to get tired, but I was honestly really scared to go to sleep. Kachan must have noticed this because he brought me closer and told me to sleep. Right as I was about to go to sleep I heard Kachan say something.
"You are safe. As long as you are in my arms."
I happily feel asleep after that. Not even feeling the kiss Kachan had placed upon my forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~905 words
First to the 25k reads, THANK YOU!!!!
Second sorry I suck at updating. I am just consistently busy, but I will probably just start writing chapters in the easy classes, since you know Zoom.