Chapter 23

Izuku Pov
I feel really cold? Where am I. I tried to open my eyes, but they felt really heavy. I can't remember what- that's when it all came flashing back. My mind was flooded with memories, thoughts, worries. Where is Kachan? Is he okay? Where am I? Am I dead? I have to get up. My eyes finally opened after some intense squinting. I looked around but it was kind of dark. After about 10 minutes, I was able to shakily stand.
"Good, you weak ass is up." A powerful voice said behind me.
I shakily turned to face the figure. It was dark, so I could really only pick out the silhouette. This guy was huge, broad shoulders, and a huge stature. I can't take this guy if I tried. I started to slowly back up, but that was a mistake.
"Where the fuck do you think your going?"
I stopped, but the guy started to approach me, so I continued to back up. That's when my back hit the wall with a thud.
"Fucking useless."
I held my head down. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to hear this. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was yanked up by my shirt collar.
"What do special about you,huh? He yanked me really quick to where my head bolted back and hit the wall. Ow. I was almost sure I was bleed now.
"ANSWER ME!"
Oops, I guess he talking. I didn't hear shit tho. I was the thrown on the way really hard. That's also gonna leave a mark. I just wanna leave.
"AAAAHHHHH" I scream as I felt a horrible burn in my right knee. I weakly looked over to my knee. Yep he stomped on it. I just want to die. Why me?

"Oh, looks like you aren't mute. I didn't think so, especially because your an idol."
He grabbed me and hit me in the stomach and I doubled over. Why won't he just end me right here right now. He hit me in the face and the he moved his hand from my arm to the back of my neck. He started dragging me somewhere. But when he started to dragged me up the stairs the pain in my knee increased every stair it hit.
"I have to go get someone don't move."
Not like I could. I just limply leaned up against the wall. I tried to look around but my vision was kind blurry.
"S-o-o."
I heard someone tell something but I couldn't even hear part of it. It was lighter up here, so when I saw the shadow of the man earlier I looked up. Hopping to get some image of him.
My heart stopped. This wasn't just anyone. This was Enji. Enji todoroki. Oh no. I couldn't breath anymore. All of a sudden the house was all too familiar. With my panic attack already starting, I was grabbed again by the neck. I was terrified out of my kind of Enji. He scared me than todoroki. He would beat me when Shoto wasn't here. I wanted to go, but I couldn't even walk.
Then I heard a gasp. I looked up weakly, to see the one person I thought I would never have to see again.

Shoto

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM DAD?"
Shoto was mad. I flinched and my breath got harder to find. The rest of the air was knocked out of me when I was dropped in the floor. Tears were streaming down my face, but I wasn't producing any noise. I was suddenly moved again. I was being held by Shoto. He looked scared out his mind. I forgot that he never knew his dad hit me too.
"Breathe Midoriya."
It was hard, but I knew I should listen. That is when Shoto handed me something, while he and his father were screaming at each other. It was.. a phone ?
KACHAN! My head was screaming. I quickly typed out his phone number, knowing that if I called the police I wouldn't be able to talk to them. I typed
911 and dropped the location then locked the phone.

Shoto POV

I came down stairs after father called my name. I was trying to find him but I couldn't. That is when he came around the corner and I gasped. There next to him, being held by the neck, was izuku. He was bleeding in several different places and I could see some of the bone on his knee. He wasn't breathing very well. He looked up at my and made eye contact. That's when I saw even more tears stream down his face as his head fell again.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO HIM DAD?"
My father dropped him on the floor. I quickly scooped him up and backed away from my father. Sure, I was bad to izuku in the past, but I still care about him. I needed him out of here. I needed help. I slide izuku my phone in between my chest and his arms. I hoped he would figure it out.
"I did what you couldn't do." My father said so calmly.
"WHY WOULD I WANT TO HURT HIM LIKE THIS?"
"YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET HIM BACK!"
"WHAT IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO COME BACK?"

"LOOK YOU ARE THE ONE YOU FUCKED UP THE FIRST TIME YOU USLESS PIECE OF SHIT. I ALWAYS HAVE TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR MISTAKES!"
He proceeded to slap my face. I fear of Izuku's safety I backed up. He was still shaking and hyperventilating in my arms.

"WHY DID YIH HURT HIM."

"HE WOULD FUCKIN LISTEN! HE IS EVEN DUMBER THAN YOU SHOTO!"

I didn't know what to do. My father was mad. I was mad. Izuku need medical attention fast. I have no idea what to do. My father was already starting to approach us again.
Bakugo POV
I was pacing the police station as they searched for the car that took izuku. I need him back. I already lost him once. I can't let him down again. GOD DAMN IT. They have been checking these cameras the last two hours. They refused to even start looking for izuku until the observed the house. He has been gone over 24 hours and this isn't okay. I was about to lash out at the cops, when my phone dinged. Thinking it was my old hag, I went to turn off the ringer. The message was from an unknown number however and it caught my eye. I opened my messages and my heart stopped. All it said was 911 and it had.... A Location! I jumped over the police counter and ran down the hall to the investigators office. I showed him my phone. He then in pitted the location and he had a small frown on his face. He showed me the screen and my heart stopped.
It was the Todoroki residence.
I ran. I was going to get to him. I knew the message was from izuku. I got in my car and a bunch of officers were following after me. I had told them Deku's history and they knew the urgency. I was speeding down the road. I knew I wouldn't get pulled over with the cops so close behind. I pulled up to the house and didn't even stop the engine. I slammed the car in park and got out not shutting they door. I heard yelling, but it was between what sound like Shoto and someone else, not izuku. The cops were already behind me and I had my gun ready. I kicked the door down (yeah don't forget I am a bodyguard) and we entered the scene.
Izuku POV
I was clutching to Shoto. He was my only comfort right now. It was so hard to breathe. My head was screaming with all the yelling. I was starting to get dizzy too. Probably gonna pass out soon. That's when I heard a loud bang, which caused me to flinch. There was more yelling now. That's when I felt Shoto starting to stand up. He grabbed me so I wouldn't fall. Something in my brain said to trust him. As much as I didn't want to.
"DEKU!"
I heard that. Is that Kachan? I lifted my head to look in the direction and I saw him. He came!! Without thinking, I jumped out of Shoto's arms and attempted to get to Kachan. I sadly forgot about my knee and almost ate it. But Kachan caught me. I had happy tears in my eyes. I was safe. I am a little dizzy. Okay, never mind I a little more than dizzy.
"D-k"
"H-y, I m-sd y-o m-uh"
I could make out anything Kachan was saying.
"D-ku"
He said that one a little louder.
"Deku?"
I looked up at him with a small smile on my face. My arms that were around him squeezed a little tighter as I spoke.
"I love you, Ka- c-han"
I felt my self drift of to sleep. I was safe with Kachan.
I always would be while I was in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1545 words
I broke my phone😀, so I couldn't type, but we back now! We aren't done yet! I gave y'all a little extra for being late. Thanks for reading, I know I say it a lot, but y'all are all amazing! If anyone ever needs to talk my messages are open! 🧡💚