Chapter 4

Izuku POV

He wants me to explain. What do I tell him. What if he decides to drop me. What if he makes fun of me like everyone else.
"Hey" and a snap noise snapped me out of my mumbling.
"Uhhh..You kind of scared me that's all..."
"I know there is more to it than that"
"Y-yeah, ummmm... I have social a-anxiety, so w-when p-people jump scare me or I-I make e-eye contact f-for to long..or get-t unco-uncomfortable in a-a conversation, I-I have a panic a-attack....." I trailed off at the end hoping this would be a decent answer for him. I could tell he was staring at me, but I didn't dare bring my head off the ground.

Katsuki POV

I was just staring at him. To be honest I was speechless. When all might said he was fragile this isn't what I expected. I felt bad that I was the reason/ cause of his attack.

"It's cool and I am sorry for scaring you"

"W-whhaaa"

He looked up at me confused.

"What?"

"You aren't going call me weird or lame. You not going push me or hit me to make me tell you more???"

"Why would I do that?.It is perfectly find to have anxiety."

"I guess I thought everyone acted the same way"
"Look I don't know why you would think bullying someone for something they can't control is normal, but it isn't."

He just nodded.
"Do you have any questions for me?"I just wanted to break the awkward silence.

Izuku POV

"Well you are my bodyguard right?"I was just double checking.
"Yup"
"Why?"
"Well, bodyguards are kind of like glorified police officers that only have to deal with one or two people, Soooo"
"Okay" was all I wanted to say to that.
"Hey"
"Huh? W-what did y-you say something"
He then chuckled a bit. Which made me get a slight pink on my cheek because I wasn't trying to be funny.
"I was just trying to get your attention nerd. Do you want to go? It is like 5. We could go eat?"
"Uhh, sure." I then proceeded to unplug my laptop and put all my stuff in my backpack. I grabbed my lanyard, which had my house keys and new studio keys on the key ring. That is when Katsuki stood up and walked out. I made sure I had everything before walking out and locking the door.
"So, where is your car?"
I then look at the ground and mumbled, "I take the bus."
"Okay looks like I am driving" he said with a chuckle. I only gave him a half smile.
We proceeded to walk out the front of the building and he showed me to an all black car, which I assumed was his. When we got in the car I buckled my seatbelt and look over at him.
"What is your address?" He questioned.
"Uh...xxxxxxxxx."
He plugged it into his gps and waited a few minutes for it to load.
"YOU LIVE IN A 1 BEDROOM APPARTMENT????"
He said it really loud which made me flinch.
"Y-yeah"
" Well that won't work, so it look like you are staying at my place. I will be more roomy. We are going to stop by your place to get your clothes. Kay, Izu?"

Wait did he just calll me Izu??? I don't mind it, I think it is cute. He is kind of cute. Wait what am I thinking. Uhhhhhhh.....
"Kay?" Broke me out of my thoughts.
"Uhh yeah sure.... uhhh c-can I call you Kachan? Y-You had a n-name f-f...."
He cut me off, "Sure nerd"

Katsuki POV
When we pulled up to the parking lot, the first thing I noticed was how crusty the place looked. Mold and mildew on the outside everywhere. I followed the nerd up to his respected apartment and he unlocked it. I was very small, but surprisingly clean compared to the building itself. He walked in to the bedroom and started to pack I just explored the tiny place. I went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. There were a few bottles of water an apple and it looked like some left over ramen. I went over to the desk he had into he corner of the room and looked at the beautiful drawings that laid on top. They were a little unsettling though

 They were a little unsettling though

(Credit to respected artists)

I was just about to walk away when I saw Izu walk in with a duffle bag over his shoulder. He quickly ran over and scooped up the papers, mumbling something along the lines of sorry and he put them into a black binder that was also sitting on the desk. He picked it up and slide it into his dufflebag.

"You don't have to be sorry,they were really good!"
"You think?"
"Yeah! You got everything?" I questioned. He nodded in reply and we left. He looked a little sad to be leaving, but a little excited to.
We got in the car and he put his dufflebag in the backseat. I let him dj to the house because he he seemed a little nervous. About an hour later we pulled up to the house.

"We're here."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~897 words