Chapter 2

Izuku POV

Here goes nothing. I slowly pushed the door open to see not only All Might the number one idol and music writer, but the newest band group(I guess duo) Music Wave. Music Wave consisted of two members: Kyoaka Jiro and Denki Kaminari. A nervous rush went over me as I entered the room. I quickly shoved my hands in my pocket and stared down at the floor.
"YOUNG MIDORIYA" someone said very loud. I instinctively looked up to see All Might standing up.
"H-he-hello" I managed to stutter out.
"Music Wave we are down with our meeting for today, I have some things to discuss with this young lad.
With that, Music wave stood up and walked out of the room. I heard one of the two scoff just as they passed me. They left the room and All Might waited for the door to close before he spoke again.
"Here come take a seat my boy, make yourself comfortable."
I then scurried over to the desk with 2 chairs I front of it and said, " Y-yes..Mister A-All Might S-Sir." I the proceeded to sit down, to see All Might silently chuckling to himself.
"Please call me Toshi"
"I-Okay"
"So Midoriya we have so business to attend to before we can send you off to work! I just need your email again and some more information about yourself...Okay?"
"Okay...umm..My email is IzuMido#1@yahoo.com (please don't try to email this...I made it up) andd..." that's when I realized I just gave him the only thing that connected me too my to songs nobody knows are mine.
"Midoriya are you okay? You kind of froze on me for a sec." All Might asked.
"Y-Yeah"
"Okay, this is a little random......blah blah talking about favorite food and colors for more comfortable workspace to hell concentrate." (Ignore me)
Ding
That is when All Might looked closely at the side of his computer screen to what I assumed was a notification. His eyes then shot up to me and I instantly knew he knew.
"Midi-Midoriya, you are the secret writer.....the one with the two hit singles??? Why didnt you tell me? We were about to make you write for someone else! The press is going to go crazy! This will be great for the company.. A-And you of course will be FAMOUS! OH my..."
"s-stop" was all I could stutter out before my breath got very heavy.
All Might instantly stopped talking and saw I was having problems breathing. He got up and got me a glass of water and helped me calm down. It took about 30 minutes because the pill had to take affect. Once I was calm he went back over to his desk and sat down.
"Are you okay...now" he asked?
"Yeah....sorry I should have told you I had social anxiety in my interview. I held my head in shame.
"Is this why you publish your works anonymously?"
"y-yeah"
"Don't worry Midoriya I have the perfect solution for you!"
"wh-what?"
"The press is going to find out about this in a matter of time....so what if we hired someone to make sure nobody ganged up on you. They would make sure you had enough space and could help try to relieve the stress and thing causing your attacks!"

"wouldn't I just be bothering them though...you
now...they would have to deal with my bullshit"

"It would be there job, so not at all!" He the pulls out a black binder and hands it to me. "Here pick one out this and they will meet you here tomorrow!"

I take the binder off the desk and open it. It was pretty light and there weren't very many people in it.
I read: Kirishima Ejiro-2 years in office
Current Guard to: N/A
He looked nice...too nice I am a very quite person and he honestly looked like he was going to talk my ear off. Want to be all buddy buddy, if you no what I mean. So I decided to look at the next profile.
Monoma Neito- 3 years in office
Current Guard to: N/A
He looked a little better, but kind of creepy at the same time. He had a big smile, but it was more of a evil grin. He still looked like he had a huge ego and want to talk to you,but it is better than option one, at least in Midoriya' sake.
The last profile read:
Bakugo Katsuki- 2 1/2 years in office
Current Gaurd to: N/A
He looked very menacing. He had a cocky smirk plastered onto his face. What stood out to Midoryia is he looked like he could careless that he was working as a bodyguard. That's what gave Midoryia that he wouldn't try to start up unexpected banter. He would do his job and nothing more.
"Well sorry about your choices kid. We are in the process of hiring more guards you see" ,All might I tutored his chain of thought.

"Ummm.. All-I-I mean Toshi. I think I made up my mind..."

"I want Bakugo Katsuki"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~879 words