Chapter 9

Izuku POV

I continued to work throughout the rest of the day. Kachan just sat in the corner on the bean bag trying to let me work. I didn't like the silence, so Kachan and I held small talk until the end of the day.
"Hey, I am done!"
"That's good....what do you want for dinner. It is 6."
"You can pick if you want, I was just going to head home."
"You do realize I have to go with you right?"
"Oh-ha I-I forgot about t-that" I said scratching the back of my neck.
"Do you want to get dinner at Ichiraku Ramen? It just opened down the street?"
"Uhhh,sure"
"It's a date! Lock up I will be outside"
"Okay....wait...WhAt?" But it was to late he was already outside. A DaTe WiTh KaChAn??? I already know I am going to mess this up. I quickly packed my bag because I didn't want to keep him waiting. I walked out the studio and locked the door with my key.
"You ready nerd?"
"Y-ya-yeah"
We walked to the elevator and to the front of the building. The minute we stepped out side we were swarmed by reporters and fans. I instantly hesitated going out the door, but knew I had no choice. Plus I didn't want to keep Kachan waiting. They started bombarding me with questions, as well as,  all the lights flashing at me were blinding. Kachan was doing his best to get people to back up and let me through. I tried my best to not freak out and stay as close as possible to Kachan. That is when I felt someone grab my arm, close by my shoulder. I stopped walking and tensed up.
"Hey cutie, come answer so of my questions. That sound okay doll."
It was the last word he said that sent me into the panic attack. The physical contact didn't help though. My breathing got heavy and I couldn't  reach Kachan. I felt so crowded and the was no where to escape to. Tears silently started to slowly roll down my cheeks. I felt light headed and knew I would probably pass out due to lack of oxygen so I squatted down and brought my knees as close as I could to my chest. I don't even know what is going on around me at this point. Just when I thought it wouldn't get worse a flashback hit me.
Flashback
I was in the kitchen cooking, when I heard the door open. I figured it was Todoroki because he is the only other person who had a key. At this point in time we were in a nice loving relationship. That soon ended though. He came up behind me a wrapped his arms around me.
"Can we please have some fun????" He whispered into my ear.
"What type? We could play a video game!" I said focusing on the food in front of me.
"Come on doll, you know...." he then proceed to slide his hands into my clothes. I was scared.
"Todo, not yet. Please?"
He didn't stop. He kept going then he picked me up and turned off the stove.
"Todo, I am not ready yet. Please. We have only been dating for 2 months." I begged.
"You don't get a choice. Trust me you will enjoy it" he said it very seductively.
When we got to the bedroom he threw me on the bed and pinned me down. At this point there were tears streaming down my cheeks.
"Please, Stop- please." I started to squirm and beg more. That is when he got annoyed. He slapped me across the face.
"You should be grateful you are about to experience this."
More tears streamed down my face. He forcefully kissed me and ripped off all my clothes. I felt so exposed. Once we were both fully naked he plunged into me. It hurt so bad. I screamed out in pain. I begged and begged for him to stop. I begged for someone to come and save me. I cried and screamed till my voice was gone. I passed out before he could even finish. But then I heard something...it sounded like "hey get out other there"  and "snap out of it". It sounded like.....KACHAN.
Flash Back End
I opened my eyes to see Kachan on his knees in front of me. He was shaking me, probably to get me to snap out of the flashback. Once I saw him, I used all my energy to lunge at him. I gripped his shirt like my life depended on it. I didn't want to have another flashback. We sat there for a while, while my breathing calmed down.
"You good?"
I just gripped harder and nodded into his chest. That is when I heard him yelling at the reporters to back up and give me space.
"Can I take you to the car?"
I just nodded. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck. We got back to the car and he set me in to front seat. I didn't want to let go of him, but I had to.
"Are you feeling better?"
"Ye-yeah"
"Do you want to talk about it?"
I shook my head in response.
"You still up for dinner?"
To be honest, I was still really shaken up, but I really wanted to stay with Kachan and I didn't want to ruin his night, since he is stuck with me.
"Yeah" I said.
"Okay!"
We drove to the ramen shop and played music the whole way there. I sat there humming along not really wanting to engage in conversation. We got out of the car and sat next to each other at the ramen bar. We both order. I got regular beef ramen, while he got the spicy beef ramen. We talked while we ate and I could tell he was trying to make me feel better. Once we finished we payed the bill and drove home. When we went inside I spoke up.
"Can you s-stay w-with m-me to-n-night?"
"Sure, just let me go change really quick"
Once we got in bed he let me get comfortable knowing that I probably didn't want him grabbing me. I snuggled into his chest and held him tight. He wrapped his arms around my waist and set his head on my chin. For once in a long time I got some nice sleep.

Time Skip

It has been a week since Kachan and I went on our first date. I really liked him and I think that he knew that. He was really protective over me, but then again that is his job. He knows I need time before I tie a string in any form of relation ship. I took his advice about writing a happier song. I am super excited to show it to him today. I put all the finishing touches on it last night.
"Hey Kachan!"
"Hmmm?" He said, as he looked up from his phone.
"Wanna listen?"
"Sure" he got up and walked over. He bent over so I could put his pair of headphones on him and then I hit play.

It wasn't the happiest song, sure but it still was more upbeat.
"That's better"
"Thanks"
"That guitar shred was pretty cool. I didn't know you could shred like that!"
"Well let's just say not a lot of people do. I usually can't shred on sad songs"
"You should shred more"
"Okay Kachan"
He took off his headphones and set them on the table, and before he walked off he ruffled my hair.
I can't wait to write another one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1302 words
This chapter got deleted twice!!!!! Reeeee
Also this isn't the end, so don't fear!