Chapter 11

Izuku POV
I went upstairs to get ready. Was I nervous....yes. I haven't told Kachan yet, but every idol was partnered up with another for a performance. This theoretically is my first "live" performance even though it is just for the company. I was partnered with a heavy medal singer named Tokoyami. We are singing one of his songs and it isn't bad. I really don't want too, but I don't have a choice. Uaraka made sure I was partnered with....you know....Him. Tokoyami told me to dress dark, of course I agreed, 1 because I don't want to start conflict, 2 because I can blend in easier. It took me about 45 minutes to get ready. I walked downstairs and was met with a hot tamale I like to call Kachan.
"Nerd. Did you take your anxiety pills?"
"No-I-I should probably do that..hehe"
I went in to the kitchen to grab a cup for water, but I had to climb on the counter top to reach it because it was on the highest shelf and the only one I could see. I almost fell not going to lie. I went into the bathroom and took my pills. I wasn't going to argue about needing them because I truly believed that I would. I returned down stairs and Kachan gave me a funny look.
"Why are you dressed like that. That's not what I expected." (Basically eboy style...be creative)
"Oh, hehe, I should probably tell you now, but I am preforming tonight.Yay?"
"By yourself? I thought you didn't want to preform live yet."
"No with another idol. And I still don't want to preform, but this is like required I guess."
"Okay then. Come on we don't want to be late."
Katsuki POV
The nerd looked like a damn snack. I was n my basic body guard outfit, so nothing special. I can't believe he forgot his medicine. Well that's expected, I have never seen him think ahead before. We both got in the back of a black limo that had pulled up 5 minutes before we were ready to go. I could tell he was already regretting his decision and getting anxious. I noticed not even a minute into the rod his leg started to violently bounce.
"Hey, you good?"
"..uh. Huh? Oh y-yeah."
"Are you sure?"
It was quite for a solid 2 minutes, it was awkward.
"YEAH.NO."
He started to breathe funny and shake. I could see his eyes start to water.
"Hey, it is okay. You can stay by me. I will be right there for you. Don't worry. Come here"
I motioned for him to come closer to me, to which he complied to. He wrapped his arms around me and I pulled him into my lap. He clung to me like his and my life depended on it. He slowly started to calm down, but he didn't release his grip at all. He always seems to be more relaxed close to me. We stayed together till the drive knocked on the window saying 1 minute. Deku proceed to start to reluctantly let go of me with his head down.
"Hey."
I lifted his chin with my finger and looked it his petrified emeralds.
" I am right here. You will be okay."
He just nodded and that is when we felt the car stop. The driver came around and opened the door, to which I got out followed by the little shaking broccoli. All of a sudden when we were about to enter the building he...stopped shaking? That is weird. I put my hand on his shoulder and he just stopped walking.
"You good?"
He just slowly nodded.
Izuku POV
Once we got out of the car and started to walk inside the building my body just went tense. I was just so nervous my body just was to scared to shake? I was honestly petrified. I knew I wouldn't be able to form words, so I just nodded my head to Kachan's question. When we got inside it was loud. Like really loud and there were flashy lights everywhere. I saw the stage I would fall to my death on, theoretically of course. Uaraka signed us in and told me I would be preforming before Todoroki. Of course he would have to be backstage when I am. Uaraka also suggested that I leave Kachan our in front so he could "watch me" preform. Great another set of eyes on me. I decided to agree with Uaraka and she gave him a ticket to get in the VIP front row section. It was made for one guest a performer of their choice. I stayed pretty close to Kachan, until it was my time to preform. I didn't like all the people dancing and I was honestly not liking the lighting or darkness. I didn't enjoy it. That is when Tokoyami came up to me and Kachan telling him he would walk me back stage to get our microphones. I looked at Kachan and without thinking hugged him. I was scared and he knew it. He hugged back and wished me luck and I went off with Tokoyami. Once we were ready they announced our names and we walked out on stage. Once everyone saw me the screamed like little girls and I flinched. I am not sure if anyone even noticed. I tried to find Kachan, but couldn't but then the music started.

(Heavy Metal-Tokoyami)
(Normal-Izuku)
When we finished everyone was screaming. I guess we did good. I saw Tokoyami give me a thumbs up and he motioned for me to come closer for a picture. During the picture, I felt my breathing get heavy. Once I had the chance I sprinted back stage with everything I had. Then someone grabbed my wrist. At first I thought it was Kachan, but when I turned around it was todoroki. He slammed me into the wall and forcibly kissed me. This only made the panic worse as I tried to push him off me. That's when his name was called. He smirked and threw me into someone else's arms. Their arms were severely burnt, but they were extremely strong. I felt a hand creep around my throat. I squirmed and tried my best to get free, however, nothing was working. That is when I felt a cloth go over my mouth and I knew that would be....

Lights out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1082 words
First off...for the 1k people who have read this thanks? But why? Also sorry for the slow updates online school sucks....booty. Not on my Christian minecraft server. Yeet okay bye!