Chapter 6

Izuku POV

I woke up with something wrapped around my waist. Better yet someone. It freaked me out and I flung myself off the bed, resulting in me hitting my head on the dresser behind me. I slowly raised my hand to rub the back of my head because that hurt like ass.
"Hey, I didn't mean to scare you. You good."
Then some approached me and knelt down next to me. I realized it was Kachan.
"Yea, you just startled me."
"Okay, you know why I was here right."
I just hung my head. I was disappointed in myself that I had bothered Katsuki, even if it was his job. He seemed to notice this and decided to just change the subject.
"How about I go make breakfast??" He suggested.
I nodded my head. I wasn't really hungry, but the last thing I wanted to do is upset him or make him worry.
He went down stair and left me alone in my room. I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I was so disgusted with myself, when I looked in the mirror. I got in the shower and turn the temperature all the way up. Sure it was hot, but it calmed me down a little. When I got out my skin was a deep red, and I smelled like strawberries and vanilla. I put on my pink hoodie with a music note and white sweatpants. I decided to just go and join Kachan in the kitchen. I sat down at the counter resting my head on hands.
"You good?"
"Mmmhh" was all I responded with.
A plate of food was dropped in front of me and a fork and napkin. The food looked good,but I knew I probably wouldn't be able to stomach it. 
"You look really red." That is what broke me out of my thoughts.
"I took a hot shower."
He then walked over to me and not only touched my for head but my hands to.
"How hot????"

"I don't know...."

"You aren't supposed to scald your skin!!"

"Can we drop this please?"

"Fine....One of my friends clients is having a party tonight. He wants us to go. Do think you will be able to do it?"

"I...d-don't do parties well."

"I figured that, but you can stay close to me. It might help"

"...o-ok...I-I go..." I mumbled really quietly.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. We just won't go."

"I have to try to get out of my comfort zone every once and a while."

"Okay, that's settled. Do you want to watch movies till then?"

"Sure"

Time skip brought by my lazy ass

Katsuki said to change it to something else, something more partyish. I got dressed.

(Cause I am to lazy to write description)

Once I was ready we got in the car and drove to the party. There was loud music and a ton people. I clung to Kachan not wanting to get lost and I saw him smirk??? He went up to a tall red headed male.
K:Hey Shitty hair!

E: Bakubro, you came!! Awww-is that your client.

K: Yeah, Hey nerd. Introduce yourself.

D: H-Hi. I'm I-Izuku M-mi-idorya.

E:He has a stutter. Bakubro you better take good care of him. Want something to drink Mido?

D:Water please....

E:Kat?

K:Budlight, but only one.

E:Fine okay.
He raised his hands in protest.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw the one person I hoped wouldn't be here. Later to find out he was one of Kiri's clients was another story. My ex. I started to freak out a bit, but that is when Kachan noticed. He pulled me into a tight embrace and I hugged him so hard. I didn't want to let go. That is when Kiri came back with the drinks. We thanked him and he went back out to the party.
The party droned on for a bit, I was sitting at a counter and Katsuki was taking to a few people in the kitchen. 'Old friends' or something like that. That's when I felt a hand one my shoulder. I flipped my head around so fast to see him, Shoto.

"Hey,Izu. I never thought I would see you here"

I stayed quiet.

"We are starting random karaoke soon. Can I put your name in?"

"Todo. You know I have stage fright. Why would you ask that?"

"Same old wimp. I thought you would get over that. Guess I was wrong."

"Fine" I mumbled out.

"Okay, if you insist Izu!" He said as a joke. I didn't laugh. Finally he walked away.

About another hour passed and Kachan was sitting next to me know. We were trying to get to know each other. We were also listening to some of the people doing karaoke at the time. It was very amusing, but all the fun was thrown out the window when my name was called.
"Deku, you put your name in?"

"No"

"Then why are you getting up. Don't you have stage fright?"

"I have to prove someone wrong. Then we can go."

I walked up to the stage and picked one of the 2 songs that I wrote that were up on my YouTube channel. I new that in I was even going to attempt this I would have to use a song I knew by heart. The music started and I sang.

Katsuki POV

As I was watching Deku sing l, I noticed most of the room went quiet. I mean he pretty much just outed himself as Deku because he sang his own song. His voice was amazing. But I could notice that there were tears in his eyes. Almost as if the reason he wrote such a sad song, was standing in this very room.
Once he was done everyone screamed and I could see him visibly jump. He ran off stage and that was my cue to help him get to the car to escape this place. Once we both made it to the car, I locked the doors and looked over to him to see one single tear slip out of his green orbs.
"Good job. You proved them wrong."
"Yeah,I guess I did." He said with a small smile on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1069 words