Chapter 8

Katsuki POV

Me? Did he just say he likes me??? Why on earth would a small innocent bean like him like an egotistical jerk like me??
"Hmmm?" I asked like a question. "Why me? There isn't anything special about me?"
"I-I.....s-sorry..." he said that so quietly I barely heard it. I saw tears prick the corners of his eyes.
"Hey, Hey, it is okay...I think I might like you too."
"Whaaa???" His face turned bright red.
"Hey we have to get you to the office today, go get ready." I said totally changing the subject and pushing him out of the kitchen.
This is a good thing? I thought he was cute when we first met, but I am honestly terrified I am going to hurt him. I think he hasn't had a good experience with relationships because of the songs he writes, but that might be a swing and a miss. They said at work that the closer you and your client are the better, that way things aren't awkward, but I don't know how he will feel about that. I don't even know why he like me of all people.

Izuku POV
He pushed me out of the kitchen after he changed the topic. To be honest I am kind of glad he did. I don't think that my anxiety could handle much more of that conversation. WAIT! Did he say he like ME TOO?????? I have to get ready. My mind is everywhere and I need to focus or I will hurt myself again. He is what I put on.

I put on black ripped skinny jeans with this as well, along with black sneakers

I put on black ripped skinny jeans with this as well, along with black sneakers. I wanted a long sweater to cover my hand. Not like it was anything bad, just I was super self conscious about everything. I walked back down stairs and sit on one of the bar stools that is connected to the island in the kitchen. I put my head down in shame. I look up when I hear a plate put in front of me. I look up to see Kachan smiling.
"Thanks" I mumble out.
He proceeded to place a glass of water and my pill bottle next to the plate. He probably guessed I might have a hard time at work today. The plate had scrambled eggs and bacon on it and it look really good. Kachan sat down next to me with his own plate and glass of water. I took my pills first and then slowly started to eat my food.
"It's okay you know" he said. Causing me to look up.
"Hmm?" I looked up at him and tilted my head in confusion.
"Liking me."
"Oh." I put my head down again. Then I felt something on my chin. He brought my chin up and he connected his lips with mine. HE KISSED ME!!! My face light up like a rocket.
"Why?" I asked looking at him shocked.
"I like you." He said stating his feeling like it was absolutely not a problem at all.
"But why me? I am like....the lowest you can go."
I mumbled the last part, but he clearly heard it.
"You aren't low. For fucks sake, you are signed with AM."
I thought about it for little bit he was right. I was signed with AM.

"Isn't it against the rules?"

"Isn't what?"

"D-Dating"

"No, the closer we are the better actually."

I just sat there. Why was this happening. There is no way he could actually like me back. I just got lost in thought.

"Come on, or we will be late"

"Oh right." I grabbed my bag with everything in it and walked out to the car. I got in the front seat, while Kachan started to drive us.  When we arrived I greeted Ochako and the proceeded to my studio. Kachan was behind me the whole time. Once I got to my studio I started to set up.
"I have to go talk to the boss. Don't leave with out my knowledge"
"Okay!" I said back with a huge smile across my face.
I started to fiddle around with one of my new demos and got it into shape. But after listening to it for a while I started to dislike it a little bit.

That is when Kachan walked in and plopped down on the bean bag.
"How did it go with the boss???"
"Boring as ever. What are you up to?"
He stood up and walked over to me.
"I finished editing a demo, but I am doubting it now."
"Let me hear"

"Oh,okay"
I handed him the headphones and hit the play button. I couldn't and didn't want to try and read him and his thoughts. When it was over he took off the headphones and handed them to me again.
"Why are you doubting it? It sounds really good."

"I don't know, I just feel like people won't like it."

"I liked it, so I am sure someone else will"

"Mmm" I said as I nodded my head in agreement.

"Can I give you a pointer? Or more of a recommendation?"

"Sure"

"Try a happy song. It might be hard, but think about it people won't want an able that has all depressing sad songs. Think about trying too make a few upbeat ones."

I never thought about that. Probably because I don't have very many happy thoughts, but he did have a point. I think I might try that, but I don't even know where to start. What is something happy in my life??

Kachan is a new happy thing. Maybe I could write a song thanking him for making me happy or being there for me. I instantly turned to a new page in my notebook and started scribbling down notes.

"Thanks" was all I said to Kachan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~982 words
I sorry it took so long to update. I lazy. The next chapter should be out sooner.