Chapter 66

-Shelby pov-
I gave the kids a week to come up with their song choices. The theme is old school. I just hope they all chose appropriate stuff. Currently...well currently I have my door locked and blinds covered. I have all of sues stupid cameras blocked too.

I needed to destress and as much as I love to annoy Judy when she does it...stripping down and being free helps sometimes. Just being free of everything and thinking. It's a simple and easy thing to do.

My mind is just zooming around right now. It just won't settle down at all. Everything just comes up and never leaves. I really want to win.

I know there's more to it than winning but...if I could win then I'd have leverage. That leverage could help in New York for a nice job. Nice job means a nice home for us.

"You really think I don't have a key?" I jump and duck behind my desk as Sue turns on the light "Hows the loser tones getting along?"

"Good" I find my shirt and put it on "How are you?"

"Disturbed I just saw you naked" I frown and look at the desk "Oh don't give that pout"

"I'm sorry not everyone thinks they are as good as you do" I sigh and cover lower half "Can you turn while I get my pants?"

She rolls her eyes but turns "You know I've already seen it all" I don't give it a response "You shouldn't be worried about New York"

"How do you know I'm worried?" I slide my clothes on "I'm dressed"

"Because you all will do fine" Sue turns toward me "You all will have everything under control! Why do you think I pushed for those girls to get Amelia?"

I don't get to respond cause she's quickly gone. I sigh and stare at the door she walked out. She's not wrong. I think we will be fine.

-Time skip-
"EVERYONE LOOK UP HERE!" I wait till I have the whole clubs attention "We are closer to the end of the year...my family and I will go to New York..I don't wanna leave with a loss but I don't care if we win either! I want all of you to have the best time ever ok? So let's give it up for our performers!"

Everyone cheers as the group, duet, and soloist walk onto stage.

-Ashley-Jenna-Kelly-All-

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

Everyone can see we're together
As we walk on by
(And) and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie

(All) all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

We are family (Hey, y'all)
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing (sing it to me)

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of this world's delights
(High) high hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight

(We) no, we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong, oh no
This is our family jewel