Chapter 46

-Holly pov-

I wake up feeling a heavy weight on me and something fluffy under my head. I move to stay comfortable but stop when I smell something heavenly. I sit up and open my eyes. I look around worried when I see I'm in a room.

I jump and cover my head when the door opens. I feel eyes on me and lower my arms slightly. I'm met with Shelby holding a tray of food. There's a bowl and it smells amazing. 

"Sorry to scare you" She walks over and sets the tray on my lap "Just figured some soup would do your fever good"

"Fever?" I feel my head and it's burning up "Oh I'm so sorry"

"No problem at all" Shelby pulls up a chair and sits down "How are you feeling?"

"Confused" I turn to the bowl of chicken and noodle soup "Is this poisoned?"

"No" I look up to see her look hurt "I though I made some good soup"

I look back at the bowl "I'm sure you did" I grab the spoon "How did I end up here?"

"Well you get born and breath" I put the spoon in the soup and stare at it "What happened to you?"

"Fell for a guy and got beat" I get a spoonful of chicken and noodles "Managed to get in my car and leave"

I eat what's on my spoon and smile. It really is heavenly. I would love to get used to that but I don't think I'm still gonna get that date now. Once I'm better I'm probably gonna have to be gone.

"You think too loud" I look over at a smiling Shelby "Didn't know my soup did that"

"You never answered my question" Shelby sighs "Please"

"I forgot something at the school and saw you" I look back down at my soup "How long have you been living in your car?"

"Months" I get another spoonful and sigh "Been using Will's money for food"

I hear Shelby get up and leave then silence. I sigh and go back to eating. I finish my soup when I hear footsteps. I look up and see Shelby with a cup of water. I look at her confused.

"Water for your throat" She walks over and gives it to me before sitting "So this will be your room until we go on that date"

"Are you sure?" She nods with a smile on her face "What happens after the date?"

"You either join us in our room or stay in here" Shelby looks at her phone and stands "Get some sleep beautiful"

She walks out and closes the door "I will make it up to all of you" I move the water to the beside and put the tray on the ground "The date will be the best you all have ever experienced"

I lay down thinking about ideas for the date. I close my eyes when my head hurts and slip into sleep. Sleeping after eating is a feeling I wanna get used to again.

-Time skip-Shelby pov-

I get to school in time for glee. I walk into the club room and see everyone. I look at my girls and it throws me for a bit. Unholy Trinity in cheerio uniforms, Rachel in a modified one, and My girlfriends...wow.

"I already feel weird enough" Judy pulls at the almost skin tight track suit "She got the wrong size"

"Good for you" Maribel throws her arms up "She said she was worried I'd strip!"

I laugh as the sleeves finally fall "I hope mine is better" They nod and I look toward the club "We are going to be doing a Valentines thing this year! You wil~"

"You will be spending time in a rented house for the week!" I turn wide eyed toward Sue "I have the pairs right here!"

I take the paper from the random Sue attack. I look at it and notice something odd. She has names next to all of the pairs.