Chapter 14

-Quinn pov-
"May I just say something?" I look over at Santana who looks annoyed "I hate school"

"What happened?" She goes to speak but she takes off "Santana?!"

I turn and see what she sees. I take off and push my way in between the skanks and Brittany with Rachel. I look at the skanks and Sheila smirks at me.

"How you doin Quinnie pie?" I see the girls look at me confused "Oh they don't know?"

"What haven't you told us Quinn?" I look between the skanks and the girls "I'm not afraid to kick your ass Quinn"

"During the summer I hung out with them" Santana fixes me with a raised eyebrow "I...I just wanted to put it behind me"

"So you decided to hide stuff from me?" I sigh and Santana scoffs at me "I'm going to class with my girlfriend"

"San do~"

"Not right now" Santana looks at Sheila with a glare "And if you ever try anything on Rachel or Brittany I'm gonna beat you down"

Santana grabs Rachel's hand and leaves along with Brittany. I look back at the skanks and point to the closest restroom. They nod and we all walk in then lock the door. I turn and look at them.

"What happened?" They all avoid looking at me "Rachel didn't seem too mad and neither did Brittany"

"We came to offer background protection" I look over at Mack who sighs "We heard what was being said about you girls yesterday"

"You songbird doesn't like to just listen" Sheila shakes her head with a smile "She's everything you said she was...big spitfire"

"So what happened?" The girls all look at each other "Someone tell me! I could lose a girlfriend her this!"

"We told them but they didn't wanna believe" Shiela pulls out a paper and hands it to me "That's everything that was said that we don't wanna repeat"

I look at the paper and feel sick. There's so many wrong things on this paper. So many things Rachel shouldn't see right now. I look up at them and Sheila nods.

"Wanna know the name?" I nod and she smirks "You'll love it..."

-Time skip-Santana pov-
"San have you seen Quinn yet?" I look over at Rachel who's beside Brittany "We are getting closer to the end of the day"

"I know" I put my stuff in my locker and look at them again "Maybe it's from what I said earlier"

"But you plan on apologizing right?" I look away and Rachel sighs "You love her San! It's early but I can tell you do"

"I'll apologize in glee" I look back to see her and Brittany smiling "You two make me soft"

"San!" I look up to see Noah running to me "Quinn is trying to kill Jacob!"

"What?!" I take off after him and I hear the girls behind me "Rachel you stay back when we get there!"

We run over and see Quinn being held back by Dave and the Skanks while a bloody Jacob is swaying. I look at Quinn and see a fire I've never seen. I walk over and step in her line of sight.

"What's going on?" She looks at me aggressively so I cup her face and stroke my thumbs across it "Luce what happened?"

"Paper" I look at her confused "Right pocket"

I reach in and pull out a paper. I open it and read through what's on it. I start seeing red and turn toward Jacob. I take slow steps toward him.