Chapter 49:Valentines week part 3

-Lucy pov-
I'm currently getting ready for our date tonight. We talked everything out last night after the adoption. Santana and Snixx will still be the lead on the dates. After the talk Santana said that's what was gonna happen.

So now Fran is here with Emma to watch the baby. They are going to stay for as long as we stay out. I finish my makeup and step out of the room. I'm just in a normal casual attire. We have movie tickets with San and a dinner date with Snixx later.

Santana won't say what the movie is. So it's either going to be horror or a comedy. I walk to the living room and see my dates ready. I smile as Santana and Rachel give goodbye kisses to Amelia.

"Alright" I walk over and give Amelia a kiss "It's time to go"

Fran nods "It's all good" She holds Amelia up and she giggles "We've watched Beth"

"Aren't you currently watching Beth?" Beth spouts gibberish as she chews on a toy "Maybe we can postpone"

"No!" Emma gathers us and pushes us toward the door "You all need to go on a date!"

"Alright" Rachel turns and waves to Amelia "Bye Am!"

We get out the door when it's closed. We all slowly walk to the car. This is going to be weird. We just got Amelia but she's still our daughter. Don't parents take their kids on dates?

"Well let's get this show on the road" I buckle up and Santana pull out of the drive "Let's go"

-Shelby pov-
"Alright!" I walk into the main hotel room "Is my dress ready?"

"Yep" I look at Judy in her pink one "Do I look beautiful?"

"Absolutely" I walk over to Judy "You look stunning, amazing, beautiful!"

"Oh stop it!" We laugh and turn to Maribel "Hey my sexy woman!"

Maribel laughs as she walks over "This is the best I found" She motions to her green dress "Think it's good?"

"You all look phenomenal" We all turn to see Holly in a tux "I figured since I was taking you all on a date this would work"

"You could've wore a dress" I walk over and grab the top of her suit jacket "But thanks for the effort and you look amazing"

"Thank you" Holly smiles and looks at the girls "Let's get to dinner shall we?"

-Time skip-Lucy pov-
We walk into the movie theater and to the ticket seller. Santana whispers something and we get moved ahead. We get popcorn and our drinks before moving on.

We get to the ticket checker and San whispers again. The guy motions us through and we follow Santana. We walk to theater three. When we get in I notice no one is there.

"Sue rented it out" I look over at a smirking Santana "I asked for the movie though"

We sit down and after a bit of time it starts. I'm in shock by what I see. Santana picked a romance movie. We are watching titanic.

"I'm impressed" I lay my head on her shoulder "You have impressed me"

-Shelby pov-
"Alright" I freeze in awe "You go to Disney and Florida you gotta visit the castle"

"We are eating in Cinderella's castle?!" Judy looks like a kid in a candy store "OH MY GOD!"

"Come on!" We walk in and Holly gives our name "Sue set this up"

We are lead to our seat "So how much do we pay to split?" Holly shakes her head "What?"

"Sue paid for everything" Holly pulls money out of her purse "If not I have cash here"