Chapter 29: 5 days and a new relationship

-Maribel pov-
I've been waiting to figure out the best plan of action. I have decided I want to be with Shelby and Judy! I just don't know if they wanna be with me. I mean wouldn't it be weird for our daughters too? If Shelby and Judy get married would the other relationship be incest? If the girls get married and we all date would that be incest?

I sigh and look at the paper in front of me. It's everything for my lawyer and court. We have a date set in January. I wish I could get a different date set up. I wonder what they would like...does Shelby still like seafood? Or was that Judy that liked seafood?

"Shelby likes seafood not Judy" I jump and look back at Santana and Lucy "Hey momma"

"Hey sweetie" I quickly put the papers away and look at them fully "How much did you hear? I thought it was all in my head"

"Incest onwards" Lucy cringes "I don't like thinking about those technicalities"

"Kinky stuff there" Santana smirks "Wanky"

"Inappropriate!" Santana rolls her eyes and I look at Lucy then sigh "I wish I could just ask them"

"Why not sing?" I look at her confused and she smiles "They love big gestures"

"Lucy Q is right" Santana puts a arm around Lucy and smiles "Singing and a big gesture could get them to go on a date with you"

"But what if I make a fool of myself?" I shake my head and spin my chair around "I can't do it"

"Yes you can" I get spun around and Santana gives me a small smile "I know you'll be able to do this"

"Alright" I smile and nod with a new sense of determination "I'll do it"

"There ya go!" Lucy cheers and jumps "We have to start planning now!"

I smile at the girls enthusiasm. Maybe I can pull this off correctly! Let's just hope their plans aren't extremely out there.

-Time skip-Shelby pov-
It's weird not seeing everyone at the house today. I mean Maribel is new here but still. It only Judy, Beth, Rachel, and me here. Fran and Emma are doing some shopping right now. I think Fran secretly moved into Emma's house.

"Shelby I got the perfect song!" Before I know it I'm being dragged by Judy to the living room "Sing with me please?"

I smile and motion her on. Judy smiles wide and starts singing to the song.

-Shelby-Judy-Both-
I really can't stay (Baby it's cold outside)
I gotta go away (Baby it's cold outside)
This evening has been (Been hoping that you'd dropped in)
So very nice (I'll hold your hands they're just like ice)
My mother will start to worry (Beautiful what's your hurry?)
My father will be pacing the floor (Listen to the fireplace roar)
So really I'd better scurry (Beautiful please don't hurry)
Well maybe just a half a drink more (I'll put some records on while I pour)

The neighbors might think (Baby it's bad out there)
Say what's in this drink? (No cabs to be had out there)
I wish I knew how (Your eyes are like starlight now)
To break this spell (I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell) (Why thank you)
I ought to say no, no, no sir (Mind if move in closer?)
At least I'm gonna say that I tried (What's the sense of hurtin' my pride?)
I really can't stay (Baby don't hold out)
Baby it's cold outside

Ah, you're very pushy you know?
I like to think of it as opportunistic

I simply must go (Baby it's cold outside)
The answer is no (But baby it's cold outside)
The welcome has been (How lucky that you dropped in)
So nice and warm (Look out the window at that storm)
My sister will be suspicious (Gosh your lips look delicious!)
My brother will be there at the door (Waves upon a tropical shore)
My maiden aunt's mind is vicious (Gosh your lips are delicious!)
Well maybe just a cigarette more (Never such a blizzard before) (And I don't even smoke)