Chapter 11

-Judy pov-
I wake up feeling something around my waist. I groan and try to move out of the weight. Moving on makes the weight wrap around me more. I open my eyes and turn. I smile when I see what's around me.

I'm met with the beautiful face of Shelby Corcoran. She has her mouth slightly open, some drool falling, and hair all messed up. I lazily run a hand through it and cup her face. She slowly opens her eyes and smiles.

"Hey" Shelby smiles brighter "So last night happened"

"Yes it did" I go to move my hand but Shelby places one of hers on it "Is everything ok?"

"I just don't wanna get up" I see tears form in her eyes "I don't want to get up and this not be real"

I get my hand free and pull Shelby into a hug. I run her back as she breaks down. This has been her dream day for so long. She's wanted me for so long. I've put her through hell to get here.

"It's not gonna be fake Shelb" we break apart and I wipe her tears away "I'm going to be with you all the way"

"You'll see I'm not worth it" Shelby moves out of my hands and sits on the edge of the bed, back turned to me "You'll see I'm not lovable"

"Who hurt you?" She doesn't answer and puts her clothes on while I sit up "Shelby?"

"I'll be home later" She walks to the door and turns to me with a nod "Cya Judester"

I pathetically watch Shelby leave. It takes me too long to get up and throw my clothes on. By the time I get down to the hotel lobby her taxi drives away. I watch as the car disappears. I watch as she disappears.

"What am I gonna do?" A new thought breaks into my head "What am I gonna tell Rachel?"

-Time skip-
I pull up to the house and stop the car. I look ahead trying to get my thoughts together. I just watched the secret love of my life leave me. I didn't even fight to stop her. Now I have to tell her daughter I don't know where she went.

"Damnit Shelby" I get out of the car and walk to the front door "Here goes nothing"

I open the door and see the girls playing with Beth. They must have just gotten here cause they still have their shoes on. I watch Rachel and Beth smile as they play. What am I going to do?

"Hey" I snap out of my thoughts as the girls come over "What's wrong mom?"

"Why don't we all sit down?" They look at me confused but we are soon all sitting in the living room. I don't take my eyes off Rachel and Beth "Last night the date went well...I took us to a reserved hotel room and we did things...I don't know where you mom is now though...she walked out on me"

"Sh-she left?" I wanna day 'no' but I can't! I don't know if Shelby really left "I have to...I have to do some work"

Rachel gives Beth to Quinn and runs upstairs "So" I look at Santana "She left?"

"She said she didn't want it to be fake" I sigh and lower my head "I think she's afraid I'm gonna leave her and push her away"

"You didn't fight" I look back up at Quinn confused and hurt "You never fight! You always let the ones you truly love run away! YOU NEVER TRY TO MAKE THEM STAY!"

"Qui~"

"NO!" Beth is crying in Quinn's arms now but she still goes on "You always think about yourself and never about anyone else! YOUR SELFISH!"

"SHE LEFT ME BECAUSE SHE THINKS I WONT LOVE HER! SHE LEFT CAUSE SHES AFRAID ILL THROW HER AWAY!" I finally realize I'm standing above Quinn and my breathing is ragged. I take a step back and run a hand through my hair "I love her...I really do! I just...I couldn't stop her because part of me thought I wasn't worthy of her"

"Girls" We all look up and see Shelby standing beside the couch "Go to your room with Beth please"

They nod and take off upstairs with Beth. Shelby looks around the house emotionless before sitting. I stare at her as she rubs her hands on her knees. She takes a deep breath and then finally looks at me.

"You wanna know why I never picked up your calls?" I don't have to respond. She already knows "I was scared of falling for you again...I was scared I'd fall in love with you all over again"

"And you did" She nods and I continue "So when we slept together it brought up bad thoughts?"

"It brought every good dream I ever had back" Shelby sighs and looks at the ground "It made me realize that...that I love you so much it'll kill me if you ever leave me again"

"I'm never leaving you again" Shelby goes to speak but I stop her "I mean it! I want to be with you and only you! You're my life now! These girls are my life now! Rachel's baby is my life now"

"I can't lose you again" I see Shelby starting to breakdown and I run over then wrap my arms around her "I can't lose you again"

"You won't lose me ever again" I place a kiss to her temple and pull her as close as I can "Never again"

-Quinn pov-
"Rachel" Our pregnant brunette wont turn toward us "Rachel it's Sanny! Your hot Latina!"

"Why don't you just leave too?" Rachel pulls the cover around her more "Why don't you just leave me and the baby to die?"

"Because we don't want either of you to die" I walk over and sit beside her with Beth "Beth needs her sister and we need our baby momma"

"I want my momma" She finally lets us see her tears "I need my momma"

"Santana will get Shelby ok?" She nods and Santana quickly leaves "I'm here for you with Beth right now though"

She stays silent and I lay down then put Beth between us. I wrap my arms around the two and she breaks. Her tears flow more and she sobs. It breaks my heart to see this. I hope Shelby can't make this right.

-Shelby pov-
I sniffle was Judy runs my back. It feels great to be in her arms. I want to be able to stay like this forever. Just Judy and me together. That sounds like heaven.

"Shelby?" I look up at a visibly distraught Santana "Rachel wants you...she thinks your leaving her again"

"Oh god" Judy lets me go and I stand up "Is she ok?"

"Quinn is with her" Santana frowns and looks away "She's not the best"

With that I run upstairs to the room. I stop when I see my baby girl sobbing into Quinn's arms with Beth in between them. I scared them I would leave. I scared Rachel I would leave her again.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone" Quinn walks past me with Beth. I flinch at the glare thrown my way "You better fix this"

I nod and walk over to the bed. I sit down and rub Rachel's back. She moves away and I feel my heart shatter. I hurt her again. I hurt my baby.

"Rachel?" She doesn't turn and I sigh "I'm not leaving Rachel...I just needed some space to realize things"

"You would've though" Rachel turns and if my heart wasn't shattered before it was then. Her eyes are red and puffy "You would've left if Beth wasn't here"

"I wouldn't have left without you and Beth" I put a hand on Rachel's shoulder "I am not leaving your life again baby girl"

"Really?" I nod and she smiles before yawning "I'm exhausted already"

"Well how about a nap?" She nods and I lay worn beside her. She curls into me and I smile "Momma has you"

I don't know how long it takes but I end up succumbing to sleep too. I do know I moved her as close as I could. I want her to know I'm never leaving again. She's a part of my world now.

I'm not losing this part of my world.