Chapter 25:Sectionals part 2

-Rachel pov-
We've been told to stay in the green room. The moms are outside but we are in here. I don't know what's happened just that we have to stay here. I lean on Brittanys shoulder worried. What if something bad happens?

"We'll be ok baby girl" Brittany rubs my shoulder and kisses my cheek "It's nothing major I bet"

"Alright!" We all look at Shelby as she steps into the room "I need everyone to remain calm! There was accident and sadly vocal adrenaline has been pulled from competition"

"W-what happened?" I feel eyes on me "Are they ok?"

"Yes and no" Judy steps in and sighs "A kid fell of the stage while dancing and hit their head on the ground"

"Everything should be fine though!" Maribel looks at Shelby worried "Right?"

"Don't second guess yourself" Judy puts a hand on her shoulder before looking at us again "We will be going out for the rewards now"

We all stand up and slowly walk out. I wanted to win but not this way. Not by a kid slipping and...is that vocal adrenaline on the stage?! I look at the moms to see them confused too. They finish their song and walk off the stage.

"Uhh" Maribel looks at Shelby confused "This always happens right?"

"No it doesn't" I groan as Jesse St. James walks up to us with a smirk "Hello Shelby, beautiful, and then tramps"

"I'm gonna beat your a~"

"I'd advise you not" A big guy in a suit walks up to Jesse and whispers something "Thanks frank"

"That's the guy that told us there was a accident!" Maribel growls and has to be held back by Judy and Shelby "I'll rip your head off!"

"Like whore, like little whore" Jesse shakes his head and looks at me "News on the block is you're pregnant and gay"

"And I'm gonna stay that way" He frowns and I push him away from me "I'm happy without you in my life"

"So happy you got knocked up by a giant idiot" The smirk is back and I clench my fist tightly "Why don't I show your kid what a real set of parent is?"

"Leave now" Shelby walks over with a calm anger. Jesse pales and takes a step back "Don't come near my family again St. James"

"Y-y-yes mam" He gulps and looks at me "Goodbye"

With that he takes off and we all laugh. I look at my mom who's smiling wide. I look at Judy and Maribel then gag. Their eyes are blown out looking at Shelby.

"It's award time!" We all walk onto the stage minus Judy and Maribel "Stay calm girls"

"Well ladies and gentlemen I have your winners!" A clown guy comes out and holds up the card "In third place...Cleveland's school for the deaf and blind! In second place is....wow really? Ok...in second place is Vocal adrenaline! Which means your winners are McKinley High Trouble Tones!"

We all are in shock as the trophy comes our way. Shelby grabs it and shows it to us. Did vocal adrenaline do that bad? The applauding breaks my stupor and I start jumping in happinesses. WE WON!

I'm pulled into a hug by my girlfriends as the club registers the win. We went out first and stole the show! We hooked them and didn't lose them! We didn't choke! We won and we will advance!

"We did it baby!" Santana picks me up and spins me "We won!"

"Yes we did!" I get put down just to be picked up and spun by Lucy "Ahh! I'm gonna get sick!"

Lucy quickly puts me down "Noooo!" She hides behind Santana "You're not vomiting on this dress!"

"Girls!" We all look up at Judy who motions us off stage "Come on!"

Forgive me, help me, be with me (fapezberry) {Complete}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara