Chapter 26

-Santana pov-
It's been a week already of early morning and late night cravings. They happen randomly and if she doesn't get something...it's all hell on earth. The teachers learned that this past Friday. Oh boy did they learn it.

I still feel bad Ms. June.

-Last Friday-
Everything is going fine until I get a text message. It's from Rachel who's five classes away from me. She's asking for a jar of chocolate and pickles...yeah I definitely read that right. This girl must be crazy.

"Am I boring Santana?" I look up at a unamused Judy "What is so important on that phone you can't focus on the lesson?"

"It's nothing" I put the phone away "I'll take my warning and I'm sorry"

The class pass by slowly and my phone vibrates nonstop. I'd be turned on by it if I wouldn't have gotten in trouble already. When the bell rings I try to leave the class quickly but Judy stops me. I sigh and look at her impatiently.

"I really need to use this free period Judy" She just raises a eyebrow and cross her arms "Look! Rachel wants one of her craving foods!"

"You haven't gotten much sleep have you?" I shake my head now and sigh "I'm out of class for two periods...spend you free napping and I'll excuse your next one"

"Thank you" Rachel's food is forgotten about as I sit down and fall asleep "I neeed ths"

-Time skip-
"Santana" I feel myself being shaken and slowly wake up "Santana wake up"

"I'm up" I sit up and look at Judy who looks terrified "What?"

"You need to talk to Rachel" I turn to my right and see a black eyed Lucy "She's in a hangry fit of rage"

"It's just pickles and chocolate icing" I sigh and stand up "I'll go get it"

I give Lucy a quick kiss and head out. I get to the lot and see Rachel in front of a teacher. Rachel's fist are white and she's shaking. The teacher looks ready to cry. I quickly jog over and try to help this poor lady.

"THIS IS WHY YOUR HUSBAND FUCKING LEFT!" I step in front of her and Ms. June who's now in tears "OH NOW YOU SHOW UP!"

"I was busy!" I turn to Ms. June "I'm so sorry"

She doesn't respond besides running away. I've never seen a grown woman sob and run. I growl and look back at Rachel. She's picking her nails like nothing happened. Like she didn't just traumatize a teacher.

"Come with me" She rolls her eyes but follows me to the car "Let's get you some damn food"

-Current day-
After that I've had a free pass to leave or for Lucy to leave. Ms. June slowly is coming back around to Rachel. She's still terrified of her though. I can't really blame her.

"Hey baby" Speak of the pregnant devil "How's my sweet Latin girlfriend?"

"What do you want?" She looks offend and I put my hands on my hips "I know you better than that"

"Yeah" She sighs "I just wanna apologize in all honesty...I've been a bad girlfriend"

"Why do you say that?" She looks away and I have to make her look back at me "What's wrong?"

"I've forced you to have to wake up early or do other things just to get me things" she sighs and grabs my hand "I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize love" I give her a quick lip kiss "I love you"

"I love you" We share another kiss and head to glee "Have you seen Lucy today?"

"No I haven't" Rachel shrugs "It should be nothing"