Chapter 70: Nationals part 3

-Rachel pov-
The other clubs were great today. I just am hoping we can pull of the first place win. There's not one of us that don't deserve this. We are the best club here in my opinion. But my opinion doesn't matter.

I hope I'll be able to judge one of these some day. I could be a celebrity judge! That would be so cool! I can't even imagine how great of a feeling that would be.

First things first is Broadway though. I guess it's completing high school first. But after that I'm coming back! Broadway will be mine!!!

"It's time to see the placements!" I nod and wheel to the door "Rachel?"

"What?" I look confused at everyone "I got something on my chair?"

"Can you really not notice?" I start to worry "Your water broke"

I look down and then back at my fiancés "Well shit" I love my now wet legs "This isn't goooooohhh god!"

"She's going into contractions!" Santana is running over to me "Come on!"

"You two go with Shelby" Blaine pushes Shelby and Lucy toward us "We'll get the first place trophy and get to the hospital"

"Ookaaaay!" I glare as I see Finn move "You ever come near me with your cock again I'm ripping it to shreds! It will be fed to fucking dogs!"

"Ok" Santana turns me and starts pushing my chair "Let's get you going"

I get pushed out to the bus and driven to the closest hospital. I'm pushed in and nurses rush me. Soon I'm being put into a gown and moved back with my fiancés. I see my mom being held back and crying.

I look ahead as we go through crash doors. These kids weren't supposed to be here for a few more weeks! Just cause they have me as there mom doesn't mean they can be stubborn!

"Alright" I look at the doctor that comes in "I know I'm not the planned doctor but we need to do this now"

"We understand" Santana grabs my hand "You're out best bet"

"I'm the best in New York" The man smiles and I feel safer "Let's get these twins out huh? I've read up on all files on the way in and we are getting this show on the road!"

I go to talk but feel my contractions and pressure. This is going to be one hell of a time!!

-Time skip-Shelby pov-
It's been 1 hour! I haven't heard anything from any doctors! The club and girls just got here a bit ago. I've been in Judys arms the whole time they've been here. The girlfriends are on each side of us.

The club sits around the waiting room or pacing. On the middle table is our 1st place trophy. I know im supposed to be congratulating them but I'm nervous. They would've told me something right?!

"Trophy looks nice" I look up and see a scrubbed Santana smiling "Shelby and moms why don't you come on back?"

I jump up and follow Santana. We reach a room with Rachel's name outside of it. I take a deep breath and we go inside. I feel tears of joy when we walk in fully.

"Juniper Holiday and Judith Bel Corcoran meet your grandmas" I walk closer to Rachel as she gives a watery smile "I did it"

"Yes you did" I hold my arms out and get one of the girls "Which one is this?"

"Juniper" Santana holds up a pink blankey "Shes our special one"

I grab the blankey and look back at Juniper "Shes definitely special" The baby squeezes my pointer finger and I smile "Hi little one"

"I wanna hold a grand baby!" Judy walks over to Lucy with a smile "Let me see Judith!"

"Jeez fine" Lucy chuckles and hands the baby over "Where's Amelia?"