Chapter 37

-Lucy pov-

It's been a few days since Dave joined and it went over well. Now we are hanging out as a group at the mall. Rachel is scared cause she's showing some more. I think she's having twins but she hits me when I suggest it.

We are sitting in the food court when I feel eyes on us. I turn and see Finn standing off in the distance. He must see me notice him cause he walks away. I excuse myself and follow after him quickly. I soon stop in front of the store arcade.

I walk in and look around for him. I finally notice him at a claw machine. I roll my eyes and walk over to him. I pull out a quarter and place it on the machine. He jumps and looks at me.

"I got next" He nods and looks away "So you just always spy on what's not yours?"

"I created life and I can't see it" Finn sighs "I'm going into the military"

I look at the machine "I know" I sigh and shake my head "You know you're the reason right? We didn't force her away from you"

"I know" He sighs and takes a step back "I failed her and I can never forgive myself for that"

"You can be a good guy Finn" I pick up my quarter and turn around "You really could amount to something...Just stay away until SHE says you don't have to"

"At least it wasn't a hot tub right?" I look up at him a give a small smile "Give her a good life ok? Keep Noah away too...He's only trying to see Beth and I'm not sure what's gonna happen if he can't"

"Thanks for the heads up" I put a hand on his shoulder and give a small squeeze "Go luck Finn"

He nods and I walk out of the arcade. I turn left and am met with fiery eyes. I take a step back to fully see Santana....no that's Snixx. I look in the arcade then back at her.

"It was a send off" I put on my HBIC face "Let's get back to our girlfriend"

"You may have control over Santana but not me" She turns on her heel and walks away "Let's go"

I let out a breath I was holding in. Snixx can be a loose cannon sometimes. She can be understanding and other times...It's not a fun time. Some people think Snixx is fake but she's real. She's a real part of Santana that you don't want out.

Issue is putting her back in. Santana fights hard to keep her back and when she's out then, she's out. I really need to find a way to put her back in easier. I shake my thoughts away and go after her to find Rachel. I really don't wanna leave Snixx alone and territorial.

We are so getting kicked out of the mall and banned. This was my favorite one to go to as well!

-Time skip-Rachel pov-
Santana has been off since coming back with Lucy. She hasn't left my side, growls at all guys, and threatened to chop off a girls head for looking at me. It's like she's protecting me from everything!

Lucy has been trying to correct her and it barely works. Sometimes she rolls her eyes and others she growls. She's even pulled me away from Lucy for a few minutes. I really don't know what's going on right now.

I'm about to ask when I get dragged again. I look up to see it's Dave dragging me. I look at him confused and he leads me into build a bear. I smile and we both go toward the bears. This can be fun.

"So I was thinking you pick mine and I pick yours?" I smile and nod at Dave who smiles back "Cool!"

We both walk over to the bears and I pick up a big bear. I smile and hand it out to him. He chuckles and hands me a smaller one. We both laugh and we start setting up the bears.