Chapter 14

At the Dragon Alliance HQ

The Dragon Alliance leader, Huestif Muro, sat at his desk going through different applications for job requests when Peony and Chester went in. "How did it go with our new recruits," he asked, not looking up. "It's fucking Goblins taking the people," Chester told him. "That diamond class girl suspects since they're taking young people they're using them for breeding and are still alive. Those girls didn't even hesitate to declare they were saving them. We did the job we were requested to do, and that was watch as they investigate the mountain." "So you left them to face Goblins just the two of them," he asked as he stopped looking at the forms. "Well yeah," Chester said. "It's suicide going against them. That's not what we are being paid for." "Neither are Lilly and Mandy, but they decided to save those who were taken," he pointed out. "It's fucking Goblins, Huestif," Peony argued. "They would kill us easily." "Here in the Dragon Alliance, I don't ask cowards to join. I ask the best of the best. I guess you're not the best if you're so easily scared," he said before requesting a couple of their more heavy hitters to his office. 

Lupin Mil and his partner Yiny Pex arrived along side Ancil and her partner Pon Zin. Huestif looked at the four of them. "The mission our new recruits went on is far more serious than first thought. It's Goblins making the people disappear. Lilly believes that since it's young people they're taking that it's for breeding. I think she is right. Currently her and her partner Mandy are working on saving those who were kidnapped. Peony and Chester left them to do it alone. I need the four of you to assist." He gave them the map and they were gone a second later. Huestif then looked at the two of them, "Now let's discuss your punishment for leaving your comrades behind." 

Mandy's POV

I ducked, avoiding the massive hammer the Goblin swung, doing my best to keep the Goblins distracted while Lilly was working at getting the people out of here. They were in fact being held captive so the Goblins could use them for breeding. Goblins were a species of males only and they can only breed with females from other species. Of course no one would willingly fuck a Goblin so they have to resort to taking people for breeding. They had a couple of human males though to probably care for the women once they got them pregnant. 

A Goblin threw a few fire balls at me and I used my lightning to get them to explode and hit a few of the Goblins I was facing off with. Soon four people were joining me. "Where is your partner," one of the men asked me. He had bright blue hair and wore a white suit. "Getting the hostages to safety while I keep them distracted," I said before sending bolts of lightning to the large one that was about to slam his hammer into the purple haired woman who stood beside him. She then used her ice magic to freeze the Goblin. 

The other four began to assist me in taking out the Goblins but they we were greatly out numbered. Three Goblins were blocking me on all sides and my magic was beginning to get thin. From the others I can tell they were getting weak. The cave then began to shake and glow. I saw Lilly was standing in the entrance. Suddenly spikes were piercing the Goblins, killing them instantly. I stumbled back in shock at the suddenly spikes. A wave of dizziness hit me and she was there to assist me. "You're injured," she said as she looked at the various places I had wounds. "How are the hostages," I asked her. "They're safe," she said. I noticed she was panting, from magic usage. There had been many she had magically transfer from the mountain to the village. It drained her. She then began to use her magic to heal my wounds. "Don't push yourself," I said while cupping her cheek. "I don't like seeing you injured," she said as she moved her glowing hand to the wound in my leg. "I'm fine Princess," I said to her. She didn't listen though. She continued healing me until no wounds remained. We then looked at the four who came to assist us. "You ladies are insane for coming here alone," the guy with green hair with yellow streaks said. "We wouldn't have been alone had the rainbow brights not left us," I said to them as Lilly gave me a hand up. 

"Peony and Chester are being punished," a woman with black hair and white eyes told us. "Master Heustif isn't fond of leaving our own behind."  "I think we should get back and report," the blue haired gentleman said and the four of them agreed. Suddenly all six of us were no longer in the cave.  We were in an office with a man who had long blonde hair that was in a high pony tail sitting at a desk. He wore a brown shirt with the sleeves pushed up, revealing severe scars on his arms. 

"How did it go," the man asked us. "The Goblins were tough to take on," the purple haired girl said. "She gave them the final blow," she stated while pointing at Lilly with her thumb. Master Heustif nodded and looked at the two of us. "Do you two often go and do things on your own?" "If it's for a good reason, then yes," Lilly replied. The man nodded, "Good. We need more who aren't encouraged by money to do things. How are the people that were taken?" 

"I healed any injuries they received. They may need help with the mental trauma they went through. Whether some of them did get pregnant is something we will have to wait and see," Lilly told him. "They're all safe and at home though." He nodded, "Good work ladies." He then snapped his fingers and two large bags of coins appeared in front of us. We grabbed them and I wasn't expecting it to be so heavy. "You six go get some rest," he said to all of us. "You deserve it." Lilly took my hand and transported us to the guild hall. 

"God I'm so tired," she said while making her bag disappear. "I'm in need of a way to help with my stiffness," I said with a sigh. "I think we could use a bath," she suggested and I nodded in agreement. 

I went to my room and grabbed some clothes before going to the bathing room. I showered off the dirt and grime from the cave before getting in the large bath. Lilly came in a few minutes later and I watched as she showered, enjoying the sight of her. After she showered, she tied her hair up before getting in the bath. She sat next to me and I wrapped my arms around her. "You were amazing," she said to me. "Not as amazing as you," I said to her. She shook her head, but before she could argue, I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, our breasts pressing together. When we parted, I couldn't help myself as I began trailing kisses down her neck. "Mandy," she moaned softly and it sounded so sexy. I bit her neck and sucked on the skin and I felt her nails slightly dig in my back. When I moved away, I looked her in the eye. Lust shined bright in her eyes. 

She bit her lip and I couldn't resist kissing her again. The next thing I know, she's transported us to her room with our things. I wasn't complaining in the slightest, especially when her lips began to tease the skin of my neck as her hands pinched my nipples. Fuck, I thought. From the look in her eyes, I knew we were going to be here for a while and I was perfectly fine with that. After today, we needed this.