TWO: TALKS

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Dream and Y/n began walking back to the Dream SMP town area, Y/n being slightly quiet as her mind just went on and on about the boy she saw earlier. Her thoughts distracted the pain in her leg and the help of Dream helping her walk. The blonde boy she had saw a few moments ago was all she could think about. Blonde hair. Braces. A what Dream called, "L'Manburg Uniform". He looked rough around the edges...

"Why so quiet?" Dream asked, moving his mask to the side of his face again and looking down at the younger girl. "Y/n?" No response. Dream grabbed her shoulders, causing Y/n to flinch and reach for her sword before freezing. "O-Oh. S-Sorry I was just thinking..." Y/n moved her hands back down to her sides and Dream sighed, slowly moving his hands off of her shoulders and back to helping her walk.

"You want to talk about it, Kid?" He looked back forward and continued the walk back. Y/n sighed. "It's nothing..." Dream sighed once again. "Y/n you don't need to lie. I know you want to talk about it. Your just nervous." Y/n looked over at him, a bit shocked on how he knew exactly how she felt. "Wondering how I know huh?" Dream asked her, causing Y/n to nod 'yes' in return. "Because I've felt the exact same way before. Trust me. It's easier to talk about it. Cmon' let's have a seat." He nods his head towards the edge of the mountain/cliff side, sitting down. Y/n sat down besides him moments later.

"Go ahead, when your ready." Dream looked over at her. Y/n sighed quietly before taking in a deep breath. "It's just... Well for one I don't know to much about L'Manburg but uh- When we saw a couple of the boys... All I can think about was the blonde. He really caught my eye and I don't know why..." Y/n admitted, looking down at her lap.

Dream looked forward, not saying anything for a minute or two. "Tommy. You were thinking about Tommy." He said after a few minutes. "He's honestly one of our worst enemy's. I know you can't control your feelings kid but your gonna have to try. Tommy isnt... Just anyone but Tommy okay? Plus you don't need to worry about boys this young."

Y/n laughed softly and nods. "Alright. I uh... The sun is setting so we should probably head back before any mobs decide to pop up." She suggested, standing up. "Yeah your right. Lets go." He began walking back to the house. Y/n let out a small sigh of relief, somewhat happy that she had told someone.

(yeah ik this was short but ya gurl tired and this is just a filler chapter)