EIGHTEEN: EVERMORE

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

(Inspired by the song Evermore from Beauty and The Beast)

Y/n walked up the stairs and threw her sword onto the ground, holding the off white wrap that used to be wrapped around her head in her hands. She fell onto her knees and sobbed, tears pouring down her cheeks like a waterfall.

Y/n heard some shuffling of feet behind her. She turned her head around, somewhat forgetting she still was blind. She heard someone clearing their throat. They sighed and walked over to Y/n slowly. "Who are you?" The trembling girl reached for her sword the best she could.

"It's just me kid." Dream's soft voice spoke. He placed his hand on her cheek gently. Y/n felt her tears pour down onto his hand. He sighed a bit, realising that if he wasn't so selfish, if he had actually told Y/n that they were related, hell if he didn't leave her when they were little, she wouldn't be in this situation. They would of grown up together... But no.

Y/n shakily moved her pale hands, bruises covered her knuckles forward. Dream looked down at her hands. "Clay?" Y/n spoke his real name. She knew she had a brother. But it slipped out of her memory for the longest time. His name wasn't Dream, it was Clay. And she finally remembered that.

"Yeah. It's me kid." Dream smiled a bit and looked down at her trembling hands. He sighed as he watched her hands shake. Y/n grabbed Dreams shirt and pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry." She sobbed into his chest, gripping his shirt. The girl still felt like shit.

Dream took a deep, shaky breath. His chest moving up and down as he breathed. He rests his chin on her head and rubbed her back as she cried. "Don't be sorry. I thought we already talked about this..." He looked down at her as she cried into his arms.

"I know. I just feel bad. Your my brother. And I love you..." Y/n said, saying she loved him in a sibling way. Which of course she did. They were siblings. And they both loved each other. She spoke quietly into his chest. His body tensed up but a small smile formed on his lips. Dream closed his eyes and held onto her a little tighter.

Dream looked back down at her, seeing that she was still crying. "Hey... Hey it's okay... I'm here. I have you." He kissed her forehead gently. (in a sibling way, i'm not shipping them. their siblings.) Y/n moved her head up so she was looking at Dream, of course she still couldn't see.

Dream looked at her scar and sighed. He grabbed wrap and wiped Y/n's tears, gently wrapping the new medical wrap around her head, covering her eyes.

"You have to keep it covered... Okay?" Dream placed his hands on her shoulders. Y/n nods slowly and sighs, her breathing shaky. He sighed as well and helped her stand up. "Your gonna run off, aren't you?" He asked her. Y/n tensed up. 'How did he know?' She thought to herself.

"I know you Y/n. You like to run off and think. It's okay. Please be safe..." Dream walked over to her sword and picked it up, placing it in her hands. She nods and walked out of the room and began leaving the house, walking through the snow.

Y/n was getting super good at using her hearing to go around. She continued walking through the somewhat deep, soft snow. She sighed and shivered slightly. Y/n eventually ended up in a abandoned building. It looked like a beautiful black castle, but of course she didn't know that. It was silent in there.

Y/n sighed a bit to herself and sets up stuff down on the floor. Before she left, she changed into a long white dress with some gold detailing. She found it in a box in Techno's house. She didn't know why he had it. Y/n had Dream explain to her what it looked like since she didn't know. There was a matching sheath for her sword. Y/n remembered Technos crown but let it stay in her bag. She really felt like royalty in that outfit.

Y/n stood in the middle of what looked like the abandoned ballroom. She began humming a song as she slowly walked around the center of the ballroom.

A bit goes by of her grazing her fingers against the decals on the wall, enjoying the beautiful silence.

Y/n heard footsteps, she grabbed her sword out of her sheath quickly and pointed it to the noise. "It's me it's me!" She heard the familiar British boy speak. "W-What are you wearing?" His voice said in awe. Y/n chuckled a bit. "Dream and I found it."

"Ah." Tommy spoke and walked up to her as she put her sword back in her sheath. "Are you ready to come back?" He asked her. "Please." He spoke again. Y/n smiled a bit and nods, hiding in something. "Yeah, let's leave." She grabbed his hand and began walking around, the sound of the heals of her black combat boots hitting the floor with each step.

Once they reached the house, Dream had left with George and Sapnap. Techno was back inside and it was now dark. "Go to bed, okay?" Tommy said and brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently.
Y/n blushed a bit and walked to her room.

She grabbed a pen and sighed. "This better look okay. I hope they can read this." She grabbed a smooth piece of paper and began writing.

Tommy, Techno.

I'm leaving you guys this letter because I didn't have the guts to tell you face to face. I'm leaving. Thank you guys so much for everything you have done for me and more. It means the world.. I'm sorry I couldn't come up with anything else to say. I'm not good when it comes to things like this. I'm sorry. But by the time you too read this, I'll be gone. Will I return? Maybe. Why am I leaving? I'm the cause... The war. You guys are starting a war with Dream, my brother, over me. I'm the problem. And I'm sorry... I love you guys. Goodbye.

Love, Y/n Y/l/n.