THREE: TEARS

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Dream and Y/n had reached home, inside the cool house and away from the intense heat coming from outside. "We should probably clean up your cut... It was pretty bad and we need to change the bandages." Dream suggest, gently nudging her to the table that was in-front of them. Y/n nods and Dream guided her to the table, Y/n limping and occasionally whimpering in pain. "Take it slow Kid. Your gonna hurt yourself more." He spoke calmly, not wanting to frighten her.

Dream helped her onto the table, Y/n sitting on the edge as her legs hung off the side. She had her hands in her lap as Dream slowly and gently removed the bandage that Bad put on her leg.

"So... When do you plan on telling me about L'Manburg?" Y/n asked, being her normal curious self. Dream chuckled at this, lightly shaking his head. Y/n chuckled a bit too.

"I'll tell you when you tell me what happened to you." He made a compromise since the two both wanted to know each other's stories. "Fine..." Y/n sighed and Dream completely took his mask off, setting it down on the table. This caught the girl off guard for a second since it was the first time seeing his face without the mask. Even when he moved it to the side, she wished she could see his full face.

Dream had fair, tan skin and his face was lightly brushed with freckles. He had soft green eyes and dirty blonde hair that got in his face a bit. Why did he look so familiar to her? "Well... Go on." Dream broke the silence and Y/n nods. "Wait- Didn't I already tell you?" She asked, quickly remembering that she told him what mainly happened.

"Well you told me the big stuff, but I'm sure there was another reason to why you left." Dream suggests and shrugs, grabbing the alcohol and putting it onto a little cotton ball thing, beginning to clean up the excess blood they missed earlier.

"Well like I said, my whole life I've basically been alone. My parents have always been busy doing stuff with work and never really paid to much attention to me, except for when I did bad things. I would act up here and there to get attention but... In the end, work was always more important. I've ran away a few times before, but always came back."

Y/n sighed lightly and looked down at her lap. "A-And when my b-b-brother died, then my parents died i-" Her eyes welling up with tears and her voice was breaking as she spoke. Dream immediately saw and stood up, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, it's okay... It's okay. Deep breaths. Calm down." He tried his hardest to comfort her the best he could.

Y/n wiped her tears but more just kept pouring down her face. Dream sighed and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a comforting hug. "I'm sorry Y/n... You don't need to continue. Just relax." He sighed as she cried into his chest. He knew that as time went on, he and the other boys would grow to be a older brother figure to her. Y/n knew this too.

A few moments went by and George had walked into the room, freezing when he saw Y/n crying in Dreams arms. "What happened?" He mouthed as he walked over to them, placing his hand on Y/n's back and awkwardly rubbing it gently. He didn't know how else to comfort the crying girl. "I'll explain later." Dream had mouthed back to George.

Another couple of moments later, Sapnap and Bad had walked into the room and immediately went to comfort Y/n. They watched as she cried for a few minutes, staying quiet and letting her cry as long as she needed. None of them cared about the time they were wasting, she probably needed to cry it all out.

Y/n slowly moved her head out of Dream's chest, causing him to let go of her and George move his hand off of her back. "I'm sorry." She chuckled lightly and wiped her tears. The other boys laughed a bit. "Don't worry, we know how it feels when that one person who should of been there... Completely turns there back on you." Dream stated, glancing to the other boys who nod slowly.

Y/n nods, looking down at her leg that was in new bandages and all clean. "Thank you guys... I know it hasn't been long since I got here but really. Thank you for everything." She smiled a bit, her cheeks stained with tears.

"Anytime Y/N/N (nick name)." Sapnap smiled and pats her shoulder lightly. "Cmon' let's get you laying down and relaxing you leg." Sapnap helped her off of the table and walked her to the couch, setting her down. "You all good?" He asked, earning a small nod from her. Sapnap smiled a comforting smile to her before walking back into the kitchen where the others were.

"Shes resting. But we can't keep her in here forever. Maybe you should tell her about L'Manburg soon... Maybe even take her." Sapnap offered, running his fingers through his black, soft hair. Dream immediately answered while shaking his head. "No. I'm not putting her through more danger. God knows what could happen when she's out there." "But I-" George said, Dream cutting him off. "No buts. I refuse to do it." He grabbed his mask off of the table and put it back on, walking up the stairs.

The boys sigh as they watch Dream head up the stairs. "He'll come around... Hopefully." Bad sighed and looked to George and Sapnap. They nod and began walking to where they needed to be, Y/n had slowly drifted off to sleep on the couch as well.