TWENTY-THREE: THE FALL (TW)

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

TW/WARNING: Violent/Angst/Mentions of Suicide

Inspired by the movie, A Silent Voice.

After the Two's little confession, they both went upstairs and to the roof of the house which was about 3 stories high. Y/n laid her head on Tommy's shoulder and the two looked out at the view of the snowy lands. Both of the young adults secretly prayed that the voices would click in for Y/n. But, god only knows when and when they would click in.

"I'm sorry Tommy. I've- I've just-" Tommy looked over at Y/n as she speaks, giving her a concerned look. "What is it dork?" He chuckled lightly, trying to add some light to everything that was going on. She had it so rough and Tommy didn't want to stress her out anymore.

"I'm sorry for being such a..." Y/n looks away from Tommy and turned her head to face some random pile of snow to focus on. "...Such a problem." She finished, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding after speaking her sentence.

"A problem? You haven't been a problem at all!" Tommy said with a comforting smile just to see Y/n still looking out at the snow, not daring to look back at Tommy. He sighs and placed his hand on her cheek hesitantly, turning her face towards him. "Hey... I mean it. Okay?" Tommy said softly, trying to comfort her. Y/n nods slowly and mouths 'Thank you'. She was too exhausted to say anything else.

Tommy nods and gently moved his hand off of her cheek. Y/n slides down the roof a bit, sitting on the edge. She snapped her fingers at Tommy to get his attention, sliding down the roof as well and siting besides her.

Y/n felt awful. She felt as if, it would be better without her. I mean, Y/n did cause a lot of stuff, horrible stuff; to happen. If she was gone... If she just, you know... Would everyone's lives go off better without her. The emotions. The thoughts. The feeling. It all clouded her mind, making her go silent. Not moving a muscle. Not speaking a word.

Y/n looked down at the ground below her. Would she die if she fell? Or would she just, fall and get hurt. Y/n didn't know. But she was going to try. She looked over at Tommy and quickly kissed his lips. Tommy was taken aback but gently kissed her back before pulling away moments later. "What was that about?" He asked confused. "I'm sorry." Y/n moved away from Tommy.

Y/n grabbed the edge of the railing of the roof and slid off, beginning to fall. She accepted the fact she would most likely die. She didn't care. She only felt bad for Tommy. As Y/n closed her eyes, she felt a tight grip on her hand, shooting her eyes open.

Tommy.

Tommy held onto her wrist as tight as possible. "I g-got you! Please! Grab the railing!" Tommy was clearly struggling. Y/n felt awful, tears pouring down both of their cheeks. Tommy used all of the strength and began pulling her up with the help of her grabbing the ledge. Until...

"TOMMY!" Y/n yelled as Tommy pulled her up fully onto the edge and saw as Tommy's foot slip, causing him to trip over the side of the roof. Y/n went as quickly as she possibly could until, it was too late.

The previously white snow... Was stained red.