SEVEN: VISITS

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Y/n was asleep in the hospital bed. It was now morning and Tommy was stood outside the medical wing, debating on going inside. He heard foot steps and looked over to see that Tubbo was stood besides him. "Planning on seeing her?" Tubbo looked up at Tommy. Tommy sighed and looked at the door. "It's my fault." Tubbo chuckled a bit, "Yeah you've said it a thousand times."

"Yeah yeah." Tommy rolled his eyes and shook his head. He ran his fingers through his hair and kept his eyes on the door. "Just go see her. She's still asleep. At least sit in there for a bit." Tubbo pats his back and walked away, leaving Tommy alone.

Tommy sighed and took up the courage and walk through the door. He looked over and saw Y/n asleep on the bed. He grabbed a chair and pulled it up next to the bed and sat down.

One of his hands rest on the side on the bed as he used the other to fiddle with his shirt. Seconds, minutes, an hour and Y/n was still asleep.

A few seconds go by after that and Tommy felt something on his hand. He looked down and saw Y/n gently holding onto the top of his skinny but larger hand. His eyes widened. "Your okay?" He smiled as she nods. "I'm okay..."

Tommy was shocked she wasn't scared or mad at him. "Your not mad?" He asked, feeling ashamed of himself. "No. Because I know you didn't mean to. Also I can tell you feel bad." She chuckled. "You let your emotions take over. It happens to the best of us."

"I am so sorry... I don't know why I did that. And I shouldn't of gotten so upse-" He rambled on and on. "Tommy." Y/n finally interrupted. "Yeah?" He looked back down at her. "It's okay. I forgive you. And I show of told you about being apart of the Dream Team. But I promise you that I was never going to hurt or spy on you guys. Dream never told me about L'Manburg and I got mad. So I left and came here..."

Tommy nods slowly. He looked down at their hands and held onto hers. "Want to start over?" He mumbled. She nods with a small smile. "Hi. I'm Y/n Y/l/n." She spoke softly. "Tommy... Nice to meet you." Tommy replied with a smile on his face. "Nice to meet you too Tommy."