EIGHT: JUST HOLD ON

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Tommy stayed by Y/n's side in the medical bay. It was still very early in the morning and they stayed in the room, no longer holding onto each other's hands but still talking. Tommy explained everything to her. How L'Manburg started... Why they hate Dream... Etc.

Even though she was still friends with Tommy and L'Manburg, she would always stay with Dream. After all they did for her, she couldn't turn her back on them.

Y/n chuckled lightly. Tommy looked down at her confused. "What's so funny?" He asked her confused. "Nothing... Can you help me sit up?" Y/n asked and Tommy shook his head. "I don't think that's a good idea-"

He was cut off but Y/n pushing herself up. She groaned in pain and closed her eyes shut as she sat up. "Damn..." She mumbled and swung her legs over the side of the bed. "Y/n stop your gonna hurt yourself more."

Y/n ignored his warnings and pushed herself up, standing on her feet for a few seconds before falling forward. Tommy quickly grabbed her waist and held onto her before she could fall anymore. Y/n ended up falling into his chest, Tommy falling backwards onto the floor. She fell on top of him and winched in pain.

The two were face to face. Y/n had her hand besides his hand, propping herself up. Tommys cheeks were bright red and so were Y/n's. "Told you that was a stupid idea." Tommy stood up, helping her up with him.

"Yeah yeah. Your cheeks are red by the way." Y/n poked his cheek, laughing lightly. "Bully." He scoffed. "Meanie." Y/n replied. "Weirdo." "Dork." "Asshole." Tommys face was now super close to hers. The girl opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.Y/n's cheeks turned bright red. "What was that?" Tommy grinned. "Nothing." She gripped the bed and slowly laid down on her back.

"Oh I'm sure you were gonna say something." Tommy teased. He looked down at her stomach and saw a small part of her bandaged ripped and saw her wound was bleeding. "Shit!"

Y/n looked down and began panicking when she saw her wound. "Oh my go-" She got nauseous from seeing all the blood and felt herself get light headed. "T-Tommy!" She yelled as he was looking for medical equipment. Tommy looked over to see Y/n standing up, holding onto the bed.

"My head... I'm gonna pass out." Y/n's voice got super soft. Tommy ran back over to her as she lost more of her consciousness. She fell back into his arms. "I got you... Just hold on." He spoke quietly. She had passed out in his arms.

Tommy laid her back down onto the bed and removed her bandage. He gagged when he saw the blood. The teen boy grabbed the alcohol and cotton ball, wiping up the blood before putting a new bandage onto her stomach.

Tommy cleaned up his hands and threw the stuff away. He sat down on the edge of the hospital bed and fiddled with his top that went to his L'Manburg uniform.

Minutes went by and he felt Y/n's hand on his arm, signally that she had woken up. Tommy smiled a bit and turned to face her. "Hey... You okay?" He asked, looking down at her. She nods and moved her hand off of his arm. "Thanks."

"Anytime Y/n..." Tommy smiled and saw Y/n scoot over. She pats the spot besides her. Tommys cheeks turned a light shade of red before he laid down besides her, feeling her head go onto his shoulder. Moments passed and she fell asleep. Tommy froze and didn't know what to do. He placed his hand on top of hers awkwardly. He eventually fell asleep as well. Maybe Americans weren't so bad..