TWENTY-FOUR: DREAM

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Y/n sat there... Staring at Tommy's body in the snow, so so many feet below her. It took Y/n so long, well at least that's what it felt like; to realise Tommy was dying. The shock began leaving her body as the adrenaline began rising.

"N-No... No. I was supposed to be the one- I was supposed." Y/n looked down at her hands that were shaking and turning pale. She was turning pale too and began feeling nauseous. Her hands slowly and weakly turned into fist as she looked back down at Tommy.

"TOMMY!" Y/n screamed, her throat already growing sore. "HELP! PLEASE!" She yelled as she climbed down the ladder down to the snow. The young girl wasn't wearing the proper attire that she should be wearing when it's snowing. She didn't care. Tommy was dying.

"HELP! PLEASE! PHILL! TECHNO!" Y/n screamed with all she had. She felt the voices trying to come back to her. "No please no. Not now." Her eyes flashed red before flashing back to her normal eye color, e/c.

As that happened, Phill and Techno ran out. Their eyes were full of fear. "Y/n!" Phill yells and ran to Tommy who was laying in the snow, blood covering it. Phill quickly checks his pulse. "Come on. Come on Tommy. COME ON KID! DAMN IT. DAMN IT!" Phill yells and pounds on Tommy's chest, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Y/n began slowly backing up before being stopped by something. She looked up to see Technoblade. The girl immediately stood up and grabbed onto him, sobbing into her chest. Techno hesitantly hugs her back and placed one of his hands on the back of her head, holding her close. "I-It's okay. Don't look."

"I know who c-can help Techno." Y/n speaks softly and looks up at Techno. She hesitantly sighs, cutting Techno off before he can say anything.

"Dream."