TWENTY-FIVE: WELCOME HOME

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Tears rolled down Y/n's face as she rode on the horse besides Philza, who had a bloody and almost lifeless Tommy in front of him as he rode; and Techno who was riding close to Y/n since he knew that she was traumatised. God. Who wouldn't be?

"I'm sorry Y/n. A kid your age should never see something like that." Techno began, trying to make his monotone voice not as heartless as it seemed. Nothing came out of Y/n's mouth. At this point she had no tears left to cry. She felt so numb.

"You don't need to explain what all happened right now. You need to rest a bit anyways. We should arrive in the hour though." Techno reassured Y/n and looked back forward, earning a small nod from her. This was the first thing shes ever done to communicate to them since Tommy fell.

An hour or so later, even though it felt like years; they had arrived at L'Manburg. It felt like it's been forever. Y/n looked at the destroyed parts and her mind immediately grew into so much pain. The memories of what she had done. It physically hurt.

"Hey kid. Snap out of it. Focus on something else. Like uh... Dream." Techno offered with a small smile before they had began riding off to Dream SMP.

A few moments later, they had arrived. A familiar land. A familiar house. It was all so familiar. And it was good times. Dream teaching her how to fight. It was all so nice. She missed it. She missed it more than anything...

She missed him.

Y/n hopped off of her horse and ran to the door, aggressively banging on it to get anyone's attention. Her dress ripped as she ran to the door due to it getting caught on the gate. And it was covered in blood.

The girl kept banging on the door until finally it answered. A familiar brunette. "Y/n?!" George exclaimed before feeling Y/n pull him into a tight hug. "It's Tommy. He's dying. And I only know Dream can help. I-Is he her-"

"I'm right here kid." Y/n looked up to see a hand on George's shoulder. A familiar black, fingerless glove on it. Her eyes foggy with tears as she looked to see who the hand belonged to.

Dream.

Her brother.

The girl immediately left George's arms and jumped up into his arms, wrapping her body around his. Her legs went around his waist and her arms around his neck as she cried into his chest. "I'm so sorry Dream. I messed up so badly." She sobbed out.

Dream looked up behind Y/n to see Techno, Philza and a dying Tommy. Dream didn't know how to react. But how did Y/n know he could bring people back?

"H-How..." Dream asked and looked down at his little sister who kept crying. He realised it wasn't a good time for this. After a few moments, Y/n grew obviously tired since she had been crying for hours.

"Hey George, take Y/n to the living room and let her sleep. Also tell Sapnap we're here." George nods and walks to the living room as Dream spoke to Techno and Philza.

Dream was going to save Tommy. Someone he hated but he did it for someone he loved.

Welcome home... Y/n. It's good to have you back.