TWENTY-ONE: INSANITY

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Y/n had never held onto Tommy so tight. Her body was so sore and tired... And she was in so much physical pain. Her body covered in hers and Wilbur's blood. Tommy rests his chin on her shoulder and looked over at Wilbur's dead body. Tears rolled down his cheeks but he wanted to stay strong for her... Ans for Wilbur. Wilbur wouldn't want him to cry.

The voices in Y/n's head began to get loud once again, causing Y/n to bary her head into Tommys chest, whimpering softly. "Y/n?" He looked down at her as she moved her hands to his chest, gripping his white and red shirt. "Tommy help. Please." Y/n whispers and looked up at him, her eyes went from y/e/c to red.

Tommy's eyes widened and he didn't know how to react. Y/n placed her hands over her ears and scooted back from Tommy, not wanting to hurt him. She hit Wilbur's dead body and closed her eyes, screaming out in pain.

Tommy sat there, shocked and didn't know what to do. 'I have to knock her out and bring her to help. That'll stop the voices and her pain and I can find someone who can help...' Tommy stood up and grabbed the sword. He walked over to Y/n who was sobbing.

"Y/n Im so sorry about this..." He used the end of the sword and hit the back of her head with it, causing Y/n to go unconscious. She fell over onto her stomach. Tommy kneeled down and picked her up, looking down at Wilbur with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry... B-Brother."