NINE: SNEAKING OUT

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by:makaylaaTrash

written by:makaylaaTrash

By now, Dream had arrived at L'Manburg and walked to the medical bay along side Wilbur. Dream made sure he had his mask on to hide any emotion. He didn't speak a word either. Neither of them did.

Wilbur sighed once they reached the medical bay and opened the door. "Go ahead." He held it open for Dream who again didn't respond except for walking in. He began walking over to the bed before slowing down to a stop. "What the hell..."

"What?" Wilbur walked over and looked down at the bed to see Tommy and Y/n laying together. Dream sighed and shook his head. He somewhat gently yet firmly grabbed Tommy's arm and moved it away from Y/n before picking her up. "I'll take her from here. But I have one last thing."

"What is it?" Wilbur asked in response, a hint of nervousness in his voice. "Keep Tommy away from her. For both of their safety." "But I-" Wilbur tried to ask a question but Dream had already began walking away.

Y/n stayed asleep, snoring quietly. Dream looked down at her and chuckled. This was one of the first times, besides George and Sapnap, that he felt a connection to someone. He felt like he had to protect Y/n no matter what. He knew that she would be upset that she can't see Tommy anymore but he didn't care. Dream knew if they were together, it wouldn't go well. For either sides.

Once Dream reached the house, he walked up the stairs and brought her to the spare bedroom they had. He placed her down on the bed and put a blanket on her so she can relax. He sighed and sat down on the edge, just thinking for a second. Thinking about everything.

A few moments go by and he looked back to Y/n before standing up, walking out of the room and heading to his own room. As he walked past doors, he stopped infront of George's. A deep sigh left his soft lips before his shaky hand reached the door, knocking on it.

"Yeah?" He heard George say as he opened the door. His face lit up with a smile when he saw Dream. Dream loves his mask to the side of his face. "Dream! What's u-" George was cut off by Dream pressing his lips against George's. The kiss was short but sweet. "O-Oh." George chuckled as his cheeks turned Red.

Dream smiled a bit and placed his hand on George's cheek. "Was that all Dream?" George stuttered. Dream nods and moved his hand off of his George's cheek. A small smile was on his face as he walked away. Seeing Y/n ag- I mean, meeting Y/n had opened up Dreams emotions a lot. But he also remembered not to get too attached. Anything could happen.

Hours later, Y/n was awake. She was sitting down on the couch that was infront of her window, looking out as the sun began to set. It was a lovely view. Sunflowers and bees everywhere. She always loved bees.

Her moments of admiring the gorgeous view were cut off by a small pebble hitting the window. She flinched and looked around. A few seconds later, Tommy. It was Tommy. He had a grin on his face and was still in L'Manburg uniform. Y/n opened her window.

"What are you doing?" She laughed a bit. "Well I know Dream and Wilbur said we can't see each other so I though I could sneak you out!" Tommy smiled up at her. She shook her head while chucking. "Fine." She grabbed her converse and pulled them on. She was also wearing some jean shorts, a white button up shirt that was unbuttoned with a black tang top under it. And her hair was pulled into 2 french braids that Bad had done for her when she woke up. Apparently a friend named Skeppy taught him.

Tommy waited as she climbed out of the window, closing it behind her. She hopped down and looked at Tommy. "Where are we going Toms?" She chuckled. "First, dont call me that." Tommy rolled his eyes playfully as Y/n laughed softly. "And second, it's a surprise. The sun is setting so let's go." He began waking with her.

A few minutes went of comfortable silence. It was dark but they didn't care. Tommy and Y/n had reached a field full of flowers, barely visible. "Where are we?" She looked over at him. "Cmon'." He walked into the field. "Watch."

Tommy reached his hand out and brushed them along the side of the waist high flowers, a bunch of fireflies flying out of them, flying around. Y/n smiled and looked up at them. "Wow..." "I know right." Tommy replied, smiling over at her.

Y/n was in awe. She loved flowers and bees and fireflies. It was all so perfect. "Thank you Tommy..." She looked at him and saw he was already staring at her. Her hands went into his. "Y-Yeah any-" They were cut off but the sound of a arrow flying over them. Mobs.