FOUR: L'MANBURG

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Slowly, the early morning rolled around. Y/n has woken up to the sound of George walking down the stairs. She groaned a bit since she was enjoying the sleep she had previously had. Y/n began slowly sitting up, wincing in pain. This caught George's attention.

George walked over to the injured teen and moved his glasses up to rest on his head. "Hey, lay down. Your gonna open up your cut." He whispered before he guided her back down. Y/n didn't resist, she was super tired.

"What are you doing up Y/n? It's super early." George kneeled down besides the couch, whispering softly. "I heard you come down the stairs.. You're loud." Y/n laughed quietly, earning a small shake of the head from George. "Yeah sorry about that. I couldn't sleep." He chuckled and sat down on the other couch.

"How come?" Y/n asked curiously. A small blush appeared on George's face, he looked away. "U-Uh... Dream snores loud." He mumbled.

Y/n looked over at him. "But your rooms are across the- GEORGE!" Y/n gasped, getting the hint. She felt his hand over her mouth. "Keep it down!" He whispered yelled, his cheeks bright red.

Y/n tried to hold in her laughter. "I- I'm gonna make breakfast." George moved his hand off her mouth and stood up, dusting off his clothes and heading towards the kitchen to cook up some breakfast.

Y/n chuckled lightly and slowly sat up, the pain in her leg was still pretty bad so she made sure to be very slow and careful in her movements.

A few hours later, George and Y/n had ate breakfast along with the others. Y/n looked at George with a smirk. "So... George. How was it last night?" She asked while keeping her eyes on Dream.

The girl heard George choke on his drink before coughing and wiping his mouth. "I'm sorry?" He asked, looking at Dream. Y/n glanced back over at George. "How did you sleep?" She asked, making a 'duh' noise at the end. George kept his eyes on Dream who was smirking at him. "Oh. It was good." "I bet." Y/n smirked to George before continuing to eat.

Y/n sat out the couch after eating, fiddling with her top. The night before, the boys gave her a new outfit since her previous one was pretty ripped up. It was basic but she liked it. Light wash ripped jeans that used to be Sapnap's but he out grew them. A black T-Shirt from Bad. Converse that had already had on and weren't too messed up. And a light blue jacket. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail, her baby hairs falling out onto her face.

Dream walked down stairs and tossed a bag into Y/n's lap. The others, including Y/n, gave him a weird and confusing look. "What's this-" She began. But Dream cut her off. "Your gonna need some stuff." "To go to L'Manburg?" Y/n's face brightened with a smile. Dream shook his head. "No. You are never going there." Y/n's smile turned back into a frown.

"Why not?! You let the others do what ever but you won't let me!" Y/n was being real brave yelling at Dream. Especially since she's only been there for a few days. "It's too dangerous! Your too young!" Dream raised his voice but not to the level of Y/n's.

"Fine! Then I'll go by myself!" Y/n grabbed the bag to see a new diamond sword, and some other supplies. She grabbed the sword and put it on the sheath on her belt and began heading to the door, slightly limping due to her leg.

"Y/n stop!" Dream yelled, running after her. Y/n shook her head and continued leaving, going to L'Manburg. Dream sighed and stopped running after her, Sapnap and George eventually walked up besides him. Blood ran down the side of Y/n's leg from the cut, very visible to everyone. "She'll come back." George said, placing his hand on Dreams shoulder.

Dream shrugged George's hand off. "What if she dies?" He asked George. "Dude, just let her go. She'll be fine and she's gonna come back. You can't control her." Sapnap added.

Y/n walked for a good 20 minutes before she was getting closer to L'Manburg. Y/n pulled her hood up so no one could see her too easily. She smiled a bit since she's been wanting to see it. She didn't know their beliefs or even the backstory but she really wanted to see it.

Before Y/n could step any further, she was cut off by an arm wrapped around her waist, holding her firmly. She felt a sword under her chin just like Sapnap did to her once.

"Who are you?" A slightly deep english accent asked her. Y/n didn't respond. She felt the sword go closer to her throat. "Answer the question." They asked again.

"I-I'm Y/n!" Her words came out as a stutter. "A woman?" Another voice behind her asked. "Shut up Tommy." A second voice asked. The one who had his arm around her turned her around to face all of them. Y/n slowly pulled her hood down. "I'm only 16 so I'm technically-" The sword went closer to her throat, making her shut up.

"And shes American." The blonde scoffed. Y/n gave him a weird look and looked over to one of the brunettes who had the sword to her throat. "How did you get here?" He asked. "I walked here." "Are you with Dream?" He asked. Y/n couldn't expose them, she was alone as long as she was in L'Manburg.

"No. I'm alone." Y/n spoke softly, feeling the sword being pulled away from her throat. "Your hurt." The older brunette mentioned. "It's fine..." She spoke. He nods. "Doesn't look fine... Wilbur. Wilbur Soot." He put his hand out for her to shake. Y/n slowly put her hand in his and shook it. "I'm Tubbo! This is Tommy." Tubbo smiled to her and Tommy stayed silent. "Nice to meet you..."