TWELVE: YOU MUST BE BLADE

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

As Tommy and Y/n reached L'Manburg, from the second they arrived, everyone immediately ran to them and helped them out. Tommy's leg was wrapped, just like Y/n's. The two laughed about how injured they both were. From Y/n's stomach and leg being slashed to Tommy's deep cut, the two thought it was quite funny.

Tommy sat on the hospital bed, his back resting against the pillows. Y/n was sat in front of him, them both being quiet. Tommy eventually cleared his throat. "I really am sorry Y/n, I shouldn't of snuck you out." Y/n looked over at Tommy. She shook her head and saw he was looking down.

Y/n looked down at her lap, fiddling with her hands. She didn't want to stare at Tommy. "It's okay..." Her soft voice spoke, slightly breaking. Her throat was still sore. "I-I know-" She continued to be cut off by Tommy. "Your hurting your throat... Right?" He asked, noticing her voice breaking slightly as the words fell out of her lips.

"You should stop talking now... I know what your gonna say." He laughed softly and so did Y/n. "I'm not that predictable am I?" Y/n spoke quietly, laughing lightly at her own comment. Tommy rolled his eyes playfully and nods. "Oh definitely you are. And I said to stop talking." He teased, Y/n rolling her eyes.

Like stated previously, Tommys love language was definitely touch, so was Y/n's. But Tommy wasn't great when it came to that. Sometimes he would have the confidence to do stuff like hugging, etc.

An awkward silence fell over the two. It lasted a few minutes. That was until Y/n spoke up, ignoring the fact that Tommy wanted her to not speak since it hurt her throat. "Tommy... What are we gonna do?" "What do you mean?" Tommy asked her, looking up at her with a concerned look on his face.

"I mean that Dream is gonna know we're here. We can't stay here but I don't know where we can go..." She kept her eyes down at her lap. Tommy sighed and slowly placed his hand on her cheek, gently making her look at him. Y/n's cheeks turned bright red. Tommy's never done something like this so he blushed just as much as she did, hell maybe even more.

"I uh..." Tommy moved his hand back to his lap and looked away. "I think I know some where, someone we can go to." He sighed. "But we can't tell anyone. We would have to sneak back to the Dream Teams place so you can get your shit." "Or I can just get stuff from here. Make it easier for us." Y/n suggested, earning a nod from Tommy.

Y/n stood up putting her hands out for Tommy so she could help him stand up. Tommy grabbed onto her wrists, pulling himself up. "It's late. We have to be quiet. Cmon'." Tommy said in a hushed voice and began walking out of the medical bay besides Y/n.

Tommy helped Y/n and lead her to a little storage place they had. He walked with her inside and looked through the clothes, Y/n and him packing bags. Y/n found a female L'Manburg uniform. "Hey Toms, can I-" Y/n began just to be cut off by Tommy. "Did you just call me Toms?" He laughed out.

"Oh shut up Tommy. I was saying can I wear this? My outfits still pretty bloody from your leg..." She hoped he would say yes, which he did. "Yeah! Go ahead." He smiled to her and continued packing. She nods and walked into a closet they had and changed into the uniform. She grabbed some combat boots and slid them on.

Tommy was focused on packing until Y/n walked out of the closet. "Well it fits." It fit and looked perfect on her. (For some reason I want her outfit to like the ones from AOT. Just go with it haha.) Tommy looked over and felt his cheeks heat up. She looked amazing. Even in a uniform, she looked gorgeous. "Wow.. I mean uh- Yeah it looks good." He blushed and looked away.

Y/n laughed and shook her head. "You blush a lot Tommy." She teased and sat back down, sitting against the wall in front of him, one leg bent and the other straight. She rests her arm on the bent leg.

"You like playing with my emotions Y/n." He mumbled. "I do not!" Y/n laughed out and leaned her head back. "Sure you don't." He chuckled to himself. "Anyways Im done packing, you ready?" Y/n nods in response and stood up as well as Tommy.

"Where are we going anyways?" She asked him as they began walking out. "We're gonna see an old friend." Tommy replied as they began walking out of the storage room. "And that is...?" Y/n asked. Tommy sighed. "Technoblade."